What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CABEL OR SATELITTE??????????

weasel

First Grade
I used to have satellite on the Sunshine Coast. Whenever it rained we lost reception. I like cable.

Dani

Immortal
i have no choice (stupid melbourne) Satellite is fine to me

my list of why melbourne sucks grows! :lol:

Razor

Coach
Haven't seen Foxtel Digital Cable, but Optus Digital cable(when it was around) was vastly superior to Foxtel satelite. Foxtel Digital Cable is technically inferior to the Optus one, so might not be as good.

But of the analogue systems

Satelite
Daylight
Cable

wittyfan

Referee
We had to get Satellite Foxtel Digital as we only have Optus cables around here. The reception is excellent.

Jordovski

Juniors
I can only get Satelite in my area. But we've had it since June 03' and never lost reception. But we had to get a Digital box for free to air cos the reception round here is so shit. That's a reason I'd like cable fox, to get free to air channels on good quality. But the box will do!

JTR

Juniors
Yeah that's the thing I like most about cable.

It used to be a pain in the ass having to use multiple remotes to get between FTA & Pay TV channels.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
can only get satelite here on the central coast so havent had the chance to see how cable goes but i would expect it would be better. does anyone know when cable is coming to the coast?

Anonymous

Juniors
When I lived in Newcastle and had satellite we had so many problems with the bugger. But here in Sydney in 5 odd years we've had only one tiny problem with our cable.

Add that to what I said before ;-)

El Diablo

Post Whore
Razor said:
Haven't seen Foxtel Digital Cable, but Optus Digital cable(when it was around) was vastly superior to Foxtel satelite. Foxtel Digital Cable is technically inferior to the Optus one, so might not be as good.

But of the analogue systems

Satelite
Daylight
Cable

Satelite has been digital for 8 years or so, I think.

I heard Austar were fined for misleading the public when all this digital crap started. They already were digital.