What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calling it now

MilkShark

First Grade
Capewell has to play in our next game. I'd be happy for him to start too.

Maybe drop Paulo or Bukuya.

MilkShark

First Grade
Off the bench is fine too. We need his creativity. We are very very lucky to have him and graham and Lewis in the backrow.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Bench at best.

If everyone is fit in 2 weeks they play. This includes Taga who might be right.

Then you gotta get WG, PG and ST into the team ahead of KC.

Means it will be like early in the year. Say MP and AF start. Leaves CH, JB & ST on the bench.

KC's best hope is for ST to still be broken and/or GB to be dropped

MilkShark

First Grade
I don't think Capewells selection should have anything to do with Taga. Taga and JSL will swap if need be.

shaggs

Coach
Size is irrelevant when you tackle with the desire and mongrel we did tonight.

First contact was the best it's been. Keep that intensity for the next 180 minutes and I'll be happy.

Intensity to the extreme.

shaggs

Coach
Bench at best.

If everyone is fit in 2 weeks they play. This includes Taga who might be right.

Then you gotta get WG, PG and ST into the team ahead of KC.

Means it will be like early in the year. Say MP and AF start. Leaves CH, JB & ST on the bench.

KC's best hope is for ST to still be broken and/or GB to be dropped
I think KC, gives you the backline cover that Beale has previously. Might give more options pending game

Frenzy.

Immortal
I don't think Capewells selection should have anything to do with Taga. Taga and JSL will swap if need be.

It will have though. It's how Flanno works.

I'd like to see KC play but pending the fitness of ST, PG and to a lesser extent WG it's going to have to be GB gets dropped. This may happen but it would be against Flannos grain.

Mind you, hooking a player is against Flanno's grain too

MilkShark

First Grade
It will have though. It's how Flanno works.

I'd like to see KC play but pending the fitness of ST, PG and to a lesser extent WG it's going to have to be GB gets dropped. This may happen but it would be against Flannos grain.

Mind you, hooking a player is against Flanno's grain too
Yeah I was surprised he took Chad off. But it was the right call.

Let's hope Flano keeps surprising us and picks the best team instead of playing it safe.

bluefox68

Staff member
Size is irrelevant when you tackle with the desire and mongrel we did tonight.

First contact was the best it's been. Keep that intensity for the next 180 minutes and I'll be happy.

Intensity to the extreme.
160 mins will hopefully be enough - 80 mins per game...

Latest posts