What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can I watch the Ashes in Cancun, Mexico?

Pretty self-explanatory, folks.

Is there any way that I can sit down in Cancun, Mexico and watch the Boxing Day Test?

Cheers for any assistance.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Gday HJ, Hows it going?

Lots been happening over here, Eric Grothe jnr retired and we have signed Carl Webb. Oh and Timmy Mannah suffered a medial ligament tear and couldnt train for 2 weeks

Anyway I suspect you are over there in a cheap youth hostel getting friendly with those young senoritas. They do have fox sports over there, but dont appear to have cricket in their guide. Probably best bet is to try and ask some x-pats over there, or even grace your presence in some of the better bars over there and ask them. There is an Aussie embassy over there, not sure if they will be helpfull, but its the ashes, surely there is one cricket tragic there?

Failing all that, you can still sit down and watch the commentary here on league unlimited in the live game day thread. We dont miss anything

Best of luck and safe travels

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
There are ways to watch the Ashes, none I can publish here but you could listen to ABC online?