What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can the Sydney Roosters win the Grand Final again this year?

The Roosters will be stronger next year with the arrival of superstar fullback James Tedesco. Combine Tedesco with Latrell Mitchell and Luke Keary and you have a three pronged attack that no other NRL team can compete with or contain.

isaiah

Bench
I'll check out your prediction next week because I will be at the game with Sydney Roosters at Allianz.

If you are wrong will you admit it and try to make amends in the future (e.g. by praising the brilliance of Latrell Mitchell)?
Gotta laugh at a roosters fan giving it to a sharks fan for tipping an eels premiership. Trouble with all three teams- they are rubbish Sydney clubs. Joey Johns in the chat after the game tonight was spot on. 21 of the 25 qlders from this year's winning series played this weekend. We breed champions.

Pedge1971

First Grade
The Roosters will be stronger next year with the arrival of superstar fullback James Tedesco. Combine Tedesco with Latrell Mitchell and Luke Keary and you have a three pronged attack that no other NRL team can compete with or contain.

Had to like that Adam. Cheers for your positivity and good humour. Tough night for u fella.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Roosters front row is up there with the worst in the NRL. I'd cut them both. Liu is better than both. Throw in the bombs away game plan, Fergy Ferg and Mythcell, and that team can't possibly win.

POPEYE

Coach
Especially if the NRL continue to refuse opposition clubs cap concessions for one-club players . . . may as well have Crichton and keep Cronk's missus happy while you're at it

butchmcdick

Immortal
The line's too long ol' mate . . . I'm the only one in 'Thurston for GF' if you really want to stand in a line

Nah he's not coming back this season although we should name him just to f**k with everyone

I hope some merkin irons out billy slater the dog shot weak prick

POPEYE

Coach
Nah he's not coming back this season although we should name him just to f**k with everyone

I hope some merkin irons out billy slater the dog shot weak prick
The finals/gf f**ks with everyone so why not spice it up

You'd swap Coote for The Greatest Fullback Of All Time ol' mate, he does no worse than squaring up for the Matai's/Hayne's/Kahu's that have dogged him over the years

RedVDragon

Juniors
If Paul Green wasn't the assistant coach and SBW in the team the 2013 team would have finished 9th. Green was the architect Robbo is an average coach.

Latest posts