What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can the Sydney Roosters win the Grand Final again this year?

MKCS

Juniors
I think it's a bit early to say we'll win everything but I definitely think we'll make the 8 this year.

JJ

Immortal
The Roosters had an outstanding win over a Corey Norman led Parramatta 48-10. It is looking now like it will be the Sydney Roosters vs Melbourne Storm in the 2017 Grand Final.
yeah, pretty clear nobody can stop the Roosters - think the bookies should just pay out now, and we cancel the rest of the season, they're a juggernaut, I mean it's what one win in succession now, only the mighty Warriors have downed them in the last two weeks

Pedge1971

First Grade
yeah, pretty clear nobody can stop the Roosters - think the bookies should just pay out now, and we cancel the rest of the season, they're a juggernaut, I mean it's what one win in succession now, only the mighty Warriors have downed them in the last two weeks

To be fair the Warriors really franked that form on Saturday at Penrith.

Why isn't this in the Roosters forum?

Because this is about who is going to win the NRL Grand Final -- a competition that is of interest to all Australian and New Zealand rugby league fans -- and it is comparing the prospects of the fabulous Sydney Roosters with the only other competitive team, the Melbourne Storm.

Todd Hoffman

Juniors
You are going to look awfully stupid come October if neither Melbourne or the Roosters win this years Grand Final.

You are going to look awfully stupid come October if neither Melbourne or the Roosters win this years Grand Final.

I am not worried. That final outcome is nailed on. Brisbane are hot and cold. Cronulla were unimpressive winners over a Widdop-less Dragons team. Melbourne have only had one bad game this year. The Roosters have had two bad games but are coming good in leaps and bounds.

Latest posts