What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can we have Trent Barrett now?

sharksutho

Juniors
If Wigan is eliminated from the Super League finals series this coming weekend, what are the chances of Trent Barrett being flown back to Australia to save our sharkies' finals hopes?

If Wigan is eliminated from the Super League finals series this coming weekend, what are the chances of Trent Barrett being flown back to Australia to save our sharkies' finals hopes?

Konsty wants to know what you mean by Save our Sharkies finals hopes? The great man didn't realise that they were that dire! Seriously!!!!!!

sharksutho

Juniors
You don't think the loss of Seymour has hurt our finals chances? I reckon no Seymour and no Bird = no premiership.

sharks_4_06

Juniors
i agree he will be a very big loss.. but i dont think its over for the sharks just yet. I think blake green would be a great replacement. He guided the Cobras pretty well didnt he towards the end of the season. Or i would be happy to chuck Kearney in the halves..

Frenzy.

Immortal

Moot argument. Barrett wouldn't be qualified to play.