What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

can we make it

White Poiner

Coach
hy guys do you think we will make the top eight at the moment we r playing better than most top eight teams even though we lost tonight this was probably the first match this year roosters where full strength and they are probably the best team so we arnt goin that bad our main problem is ball security and defence in normal play liek in the final miniutes against the roosters even melbourne and canberra we concieded alot of last minute trys and we are the worst defence team

hey looking to next week yes manly sunday footy i will finaly see the sharks play well on tv i hope :?

MilitaryShark

Juniors
Another supporter that uses excuses. We have beaten no team of any GF potential. Let me be the devils advocate on this matter before i answer.
1. We have the worst defence in the comp
2. Our error rate is amongst the worst in the comp
3. Our attack from one point and one point only (BK)

uuuummmm yes i think its too late, wish i could say no that its not, but im just being realistic

MusiC FreaK

Juniors
Take out the many stupid errors and the bad score line at the end, and I thought we played pretty allright, considering we were against a number 1 team on the comp. At one stage close to the end of the match, it was 26-18 - we were down by 8 pts. Our defence was a bit shabby at times. That's why the Roosters scored so many points close to our line.

The next two games are a must win - against Manly and Souths - after that we will see where the Sharks are at on the table.

imasharkie

Coach
With you military our teams control of the ball is autrocious, how the hell do we win games with no control,shite i hope we can at least finish half our sets next week. I've been calling for Simmons omision for 3 weeks now surely Raper can't keep him there, he is awful, i get sick in the stomach every time the ball goes near him

MilitaryShark

Juniors
And besides Bird this is our strongest team yeah ??
Or should i say this is our strongest team from Rapers point of view......As MusicFreak said lets hope they can gain some confidence over the next 2 games.
Fingers crossed

wittyfan

Referee
MusiC FreaK said:
The next two games are a must win - against Manly and Souths - after that we will see where the Sharks are at on the table.

Yep, they're must win games if Cronulla are to make the finals.

Get rid of simmon! That try he gave them of the high ball was shocking. Two weeks in a row he gives tries and in the process makes a goose of himself. McGoldrick played very well IMO. We still have a chance but we need to lift big time.

wittyfan

Referee
Sharkies all the Way said:
Get rid of simmon! That try he gave them of the high ball was shocking. Two weeks in a row he gives tries and in the process makes a goose of himself. McGoldrick played very well IMO. We still have a chance but we need to lift big time.

Goldy was very solid tonight and was one of our best. Simmons is too much of a weak link to be persisted with. Bailey was strong too tonight and Kimmorley tried to spark the team all night.

sullyfan said:
MusiC FreaK said:

Yep, they're must win games if Cronulla are to make the finals.

More than that they are must win these games to stay away from the bottom of the table. If we lose these 2 the media will be calling us wooden spooners again. Manly at Brookvale will be tough.

Souths at home, blimey, we are in real trouble if we can't win that.

I havent been to much against simmons but recently hes starting to rack up some frequent mistakes which are leading to opposition tries. Goldy played extremely well, and I thought he would go crap. Merritt went ok, he doesnt seem to be the sort of stand out player though. Was it me or did they neglect the right wing again? To me it seemed that Vagana didnt get to much ball again, even though he was our first try scorer.

shadowboxer

First Grade
get out the violin people.. we are looking at the wooden spoon. Please.... I didnt go to the game tonight as i had another thing on, but i i had a feelking we would get done. They from all reports we werent too bad,. but in the world of doom and gloom we are looking at the spoon again, hell we beat a poor melbourne last week and we are showing some improvement or are we??????

Latest posts