What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can you guys help me out a little.....

Anonymous

Juniors
I'm just trying to locate a lineup for your Premier League team who will be, of course, taking on the Mighty Green Machine MkII.

So yeah if someone could post it here or in the Raiders forum it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

SP

Bench
1. Steve Turner, 2. Chris Hicks, 3. Shane Elford, 4. Luke Dyer, 5. Brett Howland, 6. Daniel Russell, 7. Ben Reynolds, 8. Anthony Armour, 9. Shannon Donato (c), 10. Peter Lewis, 11. Frank Pritchard, 12. Danny Galea, 13. David McLean. Subs: 14. George Rose, 15. Garret Crossman, 16. Richard Fa'aoso, 17. Matthew Pow, 18. Tim Maccan, 19. Shaun Ata (two to be omitted).

SP

Bench
Yeah, i cut & copied it from the Panthers site

I hope Shaun ata gets a run, i want to see the size of this bloke, apparently he's like 2m tall

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Nah he don't seem as big as i thought he was. He may be 200cm tall but it doesn't appear that way. I seen him play at Penrith Stadium earlier in the year.