What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canada 4 England Lions 68 - crowd: 5,012

gyallop

Juniors
Sorry wasn't fishing , the devaluation of the brand when you aren't playing your test team . Australian and PNG for example both play PM XIIIs and even on a Kangaroo tour the Australians like to call the 2nd string team the Emus so it's clear it isn't the best team playing the non tests.

deluded pom?

Coach
As long as it's the best team available (something the Tomahawks can't claim for the USA) then I don't have a problem with them being called Canada even though they are playing another team that isn't a full international side. When Australia used to play non international tour matches here in the UK they were classed as Australia not Australia's second team, Australia A or the Emus.

100%green

Juniors
Great work for Canada. Just watched the Rugby League Show coverage is it. Was amazing!!!

They have got fans going, a tv show and deal, a domestic comp, goals and targets, etc....

These blokes should be given a pat on the back. I'd even get me to the RLWC 2013 to play some warm up games for the other nations. Get some experience and exposure.