What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canada vs USA match highlights

billy2

Juniors
I reckon the people who put together these highlights should put in at least one big tackle between each try.
Highlights that just show tries really are a bad look to people who have watched League all their lives, because while they show the best of the attack, they show the worst of the defence.

spooky

Juniors
There's a video of 'big hits' from the game on the CRL website. I'm guessing that's why they didn't include them here.

Mullins!!!

Juniors
I watched the whole game yesterday. The Canadians defo deserved to win. Without the USARL players I think both nations are very evenly matched.

deal.with.it

Juniors
I also watched the whole game. I thought it was brilliant. Just go to the cbs website and click on videos, theres a whole day vid. goes for 6 hours. the game starts at about the 3 hour mark.
Canada played a very high standard game. Backline movements were unreal, and louis robinson is a gun!
America played a very forward dominated game. A bit boring, a lot of inside passes from the halfback, and a lot of play from dummy half. But they did score some good tries.
I was very impressed over all, and the coverage was unreal.
It's scary what canada could do in 10 years time.

nadera78

Juniors
I also watched the whole game. I thought it was brilliant. Just go to the cbs website and click on videos, theres a whole day vid. goes for 6 hours. the game starts at about the 3 hour mark.
Canada played a very high standard game. Backline movements were unreal, and louis robinson is a gun!
America played a very forward dominated game. A bit boring, a lot of inside passes from the halfback, and a lot of play from dummy half. But they did score some good tries.
I was very impressed over all, and the coverage was unreal.
It's scary what canada could do in 10 years time.

He's just been released by Quins.