What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canberra Raiders Jerseys

azaki

Juniors
Just seen a jesey I havent seen before

Rare 1989 / 1990 hybrid woodgers jersey with blue trim instead of white!

Cant post link, but search ebay for "Canberra Raiders Vintage Jersey"

Hi All

Has anyone picked up any more rare jerseys in recent times to add to their collection?

How about any of the old hard to get jerseys?

I've added the blue and white 'Brain Injury Australia' jersey from 2010.

I also picked up the pink 'Women In League' jersey from 2011.

From 2012 I obtained the 'ANZAC Tribute' jersey (not the allbids.com.au auctioned jerseys).

This year I pre-ordered the 'Commemorative Canberra Centenary' jersey.

All the best,

Master Raider®©

bileduct

Coach
From ebay I've recently picked up original home and away jerseys from 1994 in awesome condition. Also picked up David Shillington's ANZAC jersey, a fully signed 2013 home jersey at a charity auction, and 2013 away jersey that I've gotten the full squad to sign as well.

I will get the Centenary jersey and will probably bid on one if the game jerseys if they go to auction again this year.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Up until around 2007 i had just about every jersey we've worn, ive chucked most of mine now, never wear them, kept the 25th anniversary because its a ltd edition and i keep the old 7's because its my favourite.

Havent brought one in yearss

Walt Flanigan

Referee
They're just way over-priced for what they are. I mean most people would only wear them to games or maybe around the house. Should be subsedised by sponsors anyway......you're practically a walking billboard when you wear one.

I only get them when Rebel Sport or someone is trying to offload a bunch of old ones for $50.

Timbo

Staff member
I got this years as a birthday gift.

It was my first new one in 5 years.

I find it ridiculous that its $160 to be a walking billboard. Huawei should be paying me!

bileduct

Coach
The club is selling off 30 fully signed Centenary jerseys at $350 each. The offer went out yesterday to all members. Not sure how many are left but I was able to order mine this morning without any hassle.

Hi All

With so many jerseys being released in recent years I have finally got around to sorting through my collection and for the very first time, counting how many I actually own.

32 Jerseys as of 4th August, 2014

Year Unknown (possibly 1986) - Raiders 'Woodgers' - Home Jersey – Classic (long sleeve with thick ends)

Year Unknown - Raiders 'Video Ezy' - Home Jersey - Classic

1991 - Raiders 'Video Ezy' - Home Jersey – Canterbury

1993/4 - Raiders ‘Canberra Milk’ - Home Jersey - Canterbury (blue trim v neck, long sleeve with no sleeve sponsor & sponsored on the back)

1993/4 - Raiders ‘Canberra Milk’ - Away Jersey - Canterbury (blue trim v neck, long sleeve with no sleeve sponsor & sponsored on the back)

1997 - Raiders - ‘No Sponsor’ - Home Jersey - Nike (Super League)

2001 - Raiders 'OzEmail' - Training Jersey - Puma - Hard to get

2001 - Raiders 'OzEmail' - '20 Seasons' Jersey - Puma - Limited Edition (100 released to the public) – Hard to get

2003 - Raiders 'No Sponsor' – ‘World 7's’ Jersey - ISC - Hard to get

2004 - Raiders ‘Fone Zone’ - Home Jersey - ISC

2004 - Raiders 'Fone Zone' - Away Jersey - ISC

2004 - Raiders 'Fone Zone' – ‘Indigenous & Torres Strait Islander’ Jersey - ISC - Hard to get

2004 - Raiders 'Fone Zone' - '80's Week Grand Final Replay' Jersey - ISC - Limited Edition – Hard to get

2006 - Raiders 'Fone Zone' - '25 Years 1982-2006' - Home Jersey - ISC

2007 - Raiders 'CFMEU' - Away Jersey - ISC

2008 - Raiders 'CFMEU' - Home Jersey - ISC - Centenary of Rugby League Emblem included

2008 - Raiders 'CFMEU' - Heritage Jersey - ISC - Centenary of Rugby League Emblem included

2009 - Raiders 'CFMEU' - Home Jersey - ISC - Les McIntyre Raiders Founder 1915-2009 excluded

2009 - Raiders 'CFMEU' - Away Jersey - ISC - Les McIntyre Raiders Founder 1915-2009 excluded

2010 - Raiders 'CFMEU' - Away Jersey - ISC

2010 - Raiders 'CFMEU' - 'Brain Injury Australia' Jersey - ISC

2011 - Raiders 'The Tradies' - '30 Years 1982-2011' - Home Jersey - ISC

2011 - Raiders 'The Tradies' - '30 Years 1982-2011' - Away Jersey - ISC

2011 - Raiders ‘The Tradies’ - ’30 Years 1982-2011’ - ‘Women In League’ Jersey - ISC

2012 - Raiders 'The Cancer Support Group - ACT Eden Monaro's Own' - Home Jersey - ISC

2012 - Raiders 'The Cancer Support Group - ACT Eden Monaro's Own' - Away Jersey - ISC

2012 - Raiders 'Huawei' - ‘ANZAC Camouflage’ Jersey - ISC

2013 - Raiders 'Huawei' - '100 Canberra' Heritage Jersey - Abode

2014 - Raiders 'Huawei’ - ‘Auckland Nines’ Jersey - Abode

2014 - Raiders 'Huawei’ - Signed ‘Legacy’ Jersey – Abode - Limited Edition (only available to 2014 Raiders members)

2014 - Raiders 'Huawei’ - ‘Marvel Heroes Hulk’ Jersey - Abode

2014 - Raiders 'Huawei’ - ‘Indigenous’ Jersey - Abode

I wasn't too sure which ones were hard to obtain or not, I'm sure some of you can give me your opinions.

All the best.

bileduct

Coach
Hi All
2001 - Raiders 'OzEmail' - Training Jersey - Puma - Hard to get
Is that black with a green collar? If so, I've got that one too.

2001 - Raiders 'OzEmail' - '20 Seasons' Jersey - Puma - Limited Edition (100 released to the public) ? Hard to get
This is the crown jewel in your collection in my opinion. I wish I had one of these.

2009 - Raiders 'CFMEU' - Home Jersey - ISC - Les McIntyre Raiders Founder 1915-2009 excluded

2009 - Raiders 'CFMEU' - Away Jersey - ISC - Les McIntyre Raiders Founder 1915-2009 excluded
What's the Les McIntyre bit all about?

I wasn't too sure which ones were hard to obtain or not, I'm sure some of you can give me your opinions.
Some of the jerseys you have listed as hard to get would be hard to find now since they were released so long ago, but they were around for quite a few years after they came out. Like the Manly vs Canberra Grand Final Replay jersey. I remember seeing those everything for ages. Same with the old indigenous jersey.

I have 60+ Raiders jersey at last count. I was able to find the News Classified jersey that I was after for ages on ebay. I generally get all the one-off jerseys and occasionally the auctioned jerseys (Women in League #6, ANZAC #10, Legacy #12) and the signed jerseys offers from the club. I was going to get one of the yellow Hauwei jerseys but I fell asleep an hour or so before the auction ended...

I only ever wear the retro jerseys and an original Canberra Milk away jersey to games anymore. The rest go straight onto the jersey rack and are never worn.

Is that black with a green collar? If so, I've got that one too.

It sure is! I only acquired mine earlier this year. It is in very good condition.

This is the crown jewel in your collection in my opinion. I wish I had one of these.

Although I knew the Raiders were going to be wearing this jersey against Parramatta in 2001, I actually came across it by accident whilst shopping at 'Peter Wynn's Score'. I have never worn it to this day.

What's the Les McIntyre bit all about?

See attached photos below.

Some of the jerseys you have listed as hard to get would be hard to find now since they were released so long ago, but they were around for quite a few years after they came out. Like the Manly vs Canberra Grand Final Replay jersey. I remember seeing those everything for ages. Same with the old indigenous jersey.

I suppose that would be the case with most of the 'rare' jerseys. Personally, I've never seen either one on eBay for years.

I have 60+ Raiders jersey at last count. I was able to find the News Classified jersey that I was after for ages on ebay. I generally get all the one-off jerseys and occasionally the auctioned jerseys (Women in League #6, ANZAC #10, Legacy #12) and the signed jerseys offers from the club. I was going to get one of the yellow Hauwei jerseys but I fell asleep an hour or so before the auction ended...

Well done on your jersey collection. I regret giving a couple of my older ones away when I was younger (before I started collecting them). I don't go for the auctioned jerseys. It's expensive enough without spending even more. lol

I only ever wear the retro jerseys and an original Canberra Milk away jersey to games anymore. The rest go straight onto the jersey rack and are never worn.

Only my 'Woodgers', 'Video Ezy' and 'Canberra Milk' jerseys have been worn. The rest of the jerseys I do the same as you. lol

Attachments

• 2009 - Home - Yes - Copy.jpg
    2009 - Home - Yes - Copy.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 2009 - Away - Yes - Copy.jpg
    2009 - Away - Yes - Copy.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 7

bileduct

Coach
That's weird, I never saw those Les McIntyre jerseys and I have the home and away jerseys from that season.

Where did you get them?

That's weird, I never saw those Les McIntyre jerseys and I have the home and away jerseys from that season.

Where did you get them?

I don't own the Les McIntyre versions either.

bileduct

Coach
Oh right. So are those pics from actual game worn jerseys or something? I don't recall seeing them available at Jerseys or anywhere else, and I'm usually first one in there to pick up a newly available jersey :)