What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Captain Feefs

Stake Removed

First Grade
Feefs leads from the front and is now switched on, the issue with Tonga/Nsw all sorted out, its actually to note Taulmlao cant spell it from NQ the big JT started season slow as well after he Tonga world cup, i believe for both of them it was more emotional then most players in the tournament and they were literally carrying that nation.

I do hope Wade is not worrying about SOO, we have seen this effect before worryung it about it for months, its 3 games that do not mean a thing to us as sharks supporters

Frenzy.

Immortal
Well somethings going on with Wade, maybe it’s just a slow start to the season, maybe it’s the extra responsibility with co captain. Some people just can’t cope with it.

If Fifita feels comfortable with it maybe flano needs to relieve wade of the role and slot Fifita in.

Pregnancy. That’s been his big life change

chewsta

First Grade
Fwarrrrk, if he thinks its tough now, wait till the baby is here. Unless its not his? :astonished:

There is no one current but the funny thing is all the great props of the past did it over 80 before the bullshit interchange came in
Artie Rarely played a full game. If I remember right, he had a nick name like "half game Arty " or something along those lines.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Mate it very well could've been.
I was only 4 or 5 at the time and I can't remember their names but it was always entertaining!

That sounds about right. First time I ever saw a pinny at someone's house. Saw PK there pissed one night. He said he was "The champion of the world" My mates name was Troy.

wibble

Bench
Another good game from the captain. Not as dominant as last week, but still sensible but passionate. The big hug he gave Townsend at the end of the game shows what it means to him.

Stake Removed

First Grade
The amount of minutes Feefs in last couple of games, plus emotional energy probably went through after he thought blew his ACL, took its tool

Latest posts