What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Caption Time

AJB1102

First Grade
You must have missed the Dave Taylor sacking thread. The last few pages are worth a read.

haha had just finished it.

I always thought I was shit at drawing and no one disagreed. Turns out I just wasn't using a tattoo gun, that slight adjustment would have made me an artist.

Life's Good

Coach

I always thought I was shit at drawing and no one disagreed. Turns out I just wasn't using a tattoo gun, that slight adjustment would have made me an artist.
Provided you stay away from Dugan, there’s still plenty willing subjects!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I think its only Fifita and Doogs at Cronulla with shithouse tats (I find the '16 Premiers ones awesome!) which is pretty low numbers for an NRL club but those 2 alone probably make us the club with the most shithouse tats.

If anyone knows WTF Fifita's leg tat is meant to say I'm all ears. Me and a mate (tat freak himself, me not so much) been trying to work it out for yonks.

You must have missed the Dave Taylor sacking thread. The last few pages are worth a read.

Provided you stay away from Dugan, there’s still plenty willing subjects!

Oh for sure. No lack of individuals looking for a unique piece of body art like this one that guy has.

caption: get a room, you two.

Reactions: zmt

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
DVPpChpUQAAymi0.jpg

AJB1102

First Grade

Hannah's transition has been a tough one, especially when it comes to letting go of her balls. Teaming up with Tom and George Burgess in the preseason though has taught her not to worry about holding onto balls. This philosophy when put into practice has also aided her rise to AFLW stardom.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
It looks like there is a mic pointed at his face and another at his guy where the crease at his belly button looks like another mouth