What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Caption Time

innsaneink

Referee
96447228.jpg

macnaz

Staff member
:D
Reporter - How was training Jenko?

Jenko - agghh you know it's goods just derp to yeah with the boys and behind me you know cos it's like now I'm derp just doing what I you know know from before and we'll just go behind me with the boys till the end you know. Really excited.

Reporter - How'd school end up for you mate?

Jenko - ohhh you know it ended every day I was there but I don't know derpy about the days I'm not eh cos I didn't end up at the end of every days at the end you know derp. But it's really exciting to play with the Rabbits.....huh?....Roosters eh.

Reporter - Can you see yourself back at Penrith one day?

Jenko - I fully derps came from Penrith eh to get here mate and Ivan drove me look at Henson Park and have a kick and when I got out to do a wee he was gone and I can't go back unless he comes and gets me.

Reporter - Fancy a beer?

Jenko - Why thank you kind sir, I would be most gracious in acceptance of a vessel of Hahn superdry. And be sure that I will reciprocate your generosity in this instance by providing you with a fresh mug of ale once the inevitable time comes that our glasses are left bereft of the flavoursome amber liquid, Merci mon ami.