What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carl Webb.

lolesi

First Grade
Haven't seen enough of him this year to make an accurate conclusion, but if anyone has seen him play QLD cup this year, id like to know what they thinnk

Sharkette

Juniors
No chance of Kidley, Tama....

Kurt Gidley remains with Knights
Thu Jun 17, 5:14pm (NSW)
Source: Newcastle Knights
The Newcastle Knights have today agreed to terms with outstanding halfback Kurt Gidley for a further two years until the end of the 2006 season.

The news is a huge boost for the Knights on the eve of their clash against the Sydney Roosters at Aussie Stadium tomorrow night

Kurt has been in outstanding form for the blue and reds since taking over the halfback role from Andrew Johns in round three.

He was rewarded by being named 18th man for the NSW Origin team in game one of this year’s series.

Speaking today, the 22-year-old half said he was relieved and happy to have secured his immediate playing future.

“It’s great news to have everything settled and I couldn’t be happier,” he said.

“The Knights are a great club and Newcastle is a great place to play football.”

“I’ve grown up in this football club and alongside some very close friends, including my brother Matthew, so it’s fair to say I’m very comfortable with the decision.”

The Knights wound up preparations for their clash with the Roosters with a 2pm training run at Aussie Stadium today.

Origin reps, Danny Buderus (back) and Matthew Gidley (quadriceps and hip) will have scans this afternoon before a decision is made on their availability tomorrow.

Timana Tahu is expected to play.

carcharias

Immortal
I 've seen him play on Fox for Toowoomba , the QLD cup is on in the arvo about 4pm on tuesdays from memory. He goes pretty good.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Webb was awesome for the Canetoads in '01. Get him for a bargain and see if he produces that kind of form.

imasharkie

Coach
carcharias said:
I 've seen him play on Fox for Toowoomba , the QLD cup is on in the arvo about 4pm on tuesdays from memory. He goes pretty good.

Live on ABC TV on saturday arvos

Booyah

Bench
I wouldn't offer him one unless he came to us. Something must be up for Wayne Bennett to shaft him for no apparent reason. I'm guessing it's something to do with Attitude.

If we offer Webb it's just that an offer. He won't accept any offer except that from his b*m buddy Wayney Poos!!! He has this grand idea in his melon that he won't go anywhere else in the NRL ut the ponies. See you in 2nd divvy for a wasted career buddy!!!

MilitaryShark

Juniors
you cant say BUM, but you can say ARSE, ASS, COIN SLOT, BIKE RACK, PLUMBERS CRACK, ARSE HOLE...........but not BUM

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I dont think he'd offer all that much. Save your money and get a decent player with an ability to kick goals. I think that should be the main priority. ;-)

A big for Webb, your kidding Bennett drafted Darren Smith in from Brisbane Eats thats how bad he is going in the Toowoomba team, they would pick Sam Thaiday or Tom Learoyd for Broncs, that would make him about there 15th best forward, we dont want him

Latest posts