What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carney to Souths ?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Carney ----> Sandow

hmmm.. this could mean any one of the following:
  • carney points to sandow
  • carney minus minus minus minus greater than sandow (which according to the rules of mathematics - the minuses will cancel themselves out, leaving the simple equation that carney is greater than sandow)
  • carney is going to the eels to join sandow
  • carney is morphing into sandow
  • carney is going to shoot sandow with an arrow

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
The idea that Carney will corrupt the club's culture as you suggest is ludicrous in the extreme. He's not a bad bloke. He's never been accused of glassing his GF or ever been accused of racism or match fixing. He's just an immature kid prone to skylarking when he gets on the piss. Not a criminal offence and something he will eventual grow out of.
:lol::lol::lol:

Seriously souths fans this guy is poison.

BranVan3000

Coach
  • carney minus minus minus minus greater than sandow (which according to the rules of mathematics - the minuses will cancel themselves out, leaving the simple equation that carney is greater than sandow)

:lol: Vintage quality mate

Aaron_sfas

Juniors

haha. nice

rabbitohs

Juniors
:lol::lol::lol:

Seriously souths fans this guy is poison.

Unfortunately I agree. Would love to be proven wrong but he has had chance after chance and fecked up. Terrible signing...not for his potential but for the idiocy he has already shown.

It's very likely Carney will be at Souths. In fact the only thing that would stop this deal going through is Richardson or a complete 360 by Carney.

have seen a couple of people state that Carney is a sure thing to be at Souths in 2012; One mentioned that he gotten word from an Ex-Souths player who showed him a text message between him and Michael Maguire.

Maguire and Carney are set to meet next week when Madge comes into the country.

Don't wish to be pedantic, but it's a 180.

Coach Maguire is a good one, I'll be amazed if there isn't a fight in the Storm v Rabbitohs match next year. Can't wait for the season to begin. About 150 days to go. International sport is wrong. And international R.League is pointless. Give the guys a break.

Galeforce

Bench
If our coach is happy to give Carney an offer , then i support.If our new coach does not believe that Carney can fit into his plans , then i support. Carney has been a loose cannon in the past , brilliant when on target however his offfield immaturity has been a negative on past teams.

Ike E Bear

Juniors
I'm on the record saying that I'd rather Souths lose without Carney than win with him.

I wish Cronulla luck, but this is the club that were more or less forced to sack Bird and Seymour because of pressure from sponsors ... can they afford bad headlines if Carney ends up acting the fool again?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I'm on the record saying that I'd rather Souths lose without Carney than win with him.

so if he did play for souths, but got injured during the game and got taken off the field on a medi-cab, would you be happy if the result of that game was a draw?

tbunny

Juniors
sharks? haven't seen anything about it only that Gallen would be happy to mentor him. wonder how long he will last this time?

Latest posts