What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Caseys Head

salivor

First Grade
:lol: Are Roosters fans still bitter about that? So far Casey is the only player who has stood up to Hodges big mouth and dirty play. The best part is that after the cat had got over the fact that Casey hadn't broken his jaw, hes stopped the stupid act for good.

The only cheap shots came from Betham who attacked Maguire who was trying to break up the fight and then from Guttenbiel. Time for you to crawl back into that hole you came from Roosterphin.

Roosterphin

Juniors
salivor said:
:lol: Are Roosters fans still bitter about that? So far Casey is the only player who has stood up to Hodges big mouth and dirty play. The best part is that after the cat had got over the fact that Casey hadn't broken his jaw, hes stopped the stupid act for good.

The only cheap shots came from Betham who attacked Maguire who was trying to break up the fight and then from Guttenbiel. Time for you to crawl back into that hole you came from Roosterphin.

Touchy, touchy.

Not bitter - just would have been good to see him take Justin on when he was looking. Hodgo would have smashed him.

Casey McGuire is as good a fighter as he is a footballer

salivor

First Grade
You post a baiting post in the Broncos forum and your surprised when you get an bite?

If Hodges is as big and strong as you'd like to think then why did he go down like a ton of bricks to a guy who in your own words can't fight? Not only that he acted like a cat for the next week saying he had a broken jaw which proved to be incorrect. Maybe Justin needs to toughen up and maybe you need to stop being so sad. I'm glad Maguire finally got into a fight so you could stop waiting and get this off your chest.

Roosterphin

Juniors
salivor said:
You post a baiting post in the Broncos forum and your surprised when you get an bite?

If Hodges is as big and strong as you'd like to think then why did he go down like a ton of bricks to a guy who in your own words can't fight? Not only that he acted like a cat for the next week saying he had a broken jaw which proved to be incorrect. Maybe Justin needs to toughen up and maybe you need to stop being so sad. I'm glad Maguire finally got into a fight so you could stop waiting and get this off your chest.

Mate you have it all wrong. I wasnt trying to bait - I just saw poor Caseys head in this mornings Courier and posted it as a joke.

I think you need to chill mate

salivor

First Grade
See I'd like to believe that but as of yet I haven't come across a Roosters fan with a sense of humor.

Kiwi

First Grade
Roosterphin said:
salivor said:

Touchy, touchy.

Not bitter - just would have been good to see him take Justin on when he was looking. Hodgo would have smashed him.

Casey McGuire is as good a fighter as he is a footballer

Hodges never tries to pick on anyone the same size or bigger than him, he only did it to smaller blokes, and one ( Casey ) finally bit back. As for Hodges not looking, rubbish, he was looking as he dragged Casey illegaly out of marker position trying to rough him up. In the end all he managed to rough up was the grass with his arse as he landed on it.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
salivor said:
See I'd like to believe that but as of yet I haven't come across a Roosters fan with a sense of humor.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I like that one, but you do have to admit... he don't look too pretty at the moment and did have a little go after the fight was broken up the first time. That would have to be the fire he got in the belly when he was with the Eels ;-)

I do have to make one minor correction to one of your previous arguments though salivor, he did not go down like a "ton of bricks". It was more like a 98kg sack of shite. :p

salivor

First Grade
I do have to make one minor correction to one of your previous arguments though salivor, he did not go down like a "ton of bricks". It was more like a 98kg sack of shite.

Roosterphin

Juniors
eels2win said:
salivor said:

I like that one, but you do have to admit... he don't look too pretty at the moment and did have a little go after the fight was broken up the first time. That would have to be the fire he got in the belly when he was with the Eels ;-)

I do have to make one minor correction to one of your previous arguments though salivor, he did not go down like a "ton of bricks". It was more like a 98kg sack of shite. :p

I suppose it was the eels that developed him into the "quality" player Casey is today :lol: :lol: :lol:

salivor

First Grade
That shows just about the extent of your football knowledge Roosterphin, ie limited.

Casey has lifted his game this year and has had a pretty good season. Hes fallen off in the last month or so but has had problems with injury. It does him no justice though as a five-eighth though to be playing outside a makeshift halfback in Berrigan. I think if he can hold down the hooker spot next year he'll show us just what hes got to offer.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
I would reply about the roosters and hodges but I am scared you will cry to hadley and have this forum shut down as well :roll:

Jacseels

Juniors
It was a great biff - i wouldnt like to be in the middle of betham and webb tho cause those guys can fight... i would like to know why didnt guttenbeil (sp?) get sin-bined cause he ran into it. the other warriors player i hardly saw (but then again that could be because i was more interested in the casey saga)... anyways good to see a bit of a punchup before finals. had to love the 2 black eyes casey was sporting too.

RifRaf

Juniors
Casey Maguire got what he deserved... HE MADE THE CHEAP SHOT! That brought Guttenbeil in... What game were you watching????? He looked like he was trying to do the butterfly out of water, great style....

Master Vitaly

Juniors
....and after watching the replay a few times it actually looks like Casey was more interested in a bit of biff rather than stopping it. Except this time it wasn't that twinkie Hodges he was dealing with :twisted: :twisted:

Anonymous

Juniors
To be honest I think McGuire was unlucky. He went in to separate Betham and Webb, and Koopu needlessly took a swing at him. Then Betham got up and started laying in to him, again for no apparent reason other than that he was the nearest Bronco. I can't blame him for wanting to get a cheeky one in after the fight stopped.

Latest posts