What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Celebrity Sharks Fans

Card Shark

Immortal
Watching the start of the Supercars from Gold Coast today & the hostess with the mostess, superhot Jess Yates, was crowing about the Sharks premiership, raising her arms in jubilation & said the party in the shire is ongoing.

Corey Parker, as ambassador for the Gold Coast race, was also on the panel, so was rubbing it into him a bit.

Not too sure if she's jumped on the bandwagon but great to see such enthusiasm nevertheless. She was publically portraying how we all feel.

Eion

First Grade
Ha, yeah she lives local. Married to Luke Egan. That dude marries well...

Card Shark

Immortal
Yeh I know she's married to Egan, I know his sister, good chick. Doesn't stop me from admiring talent ;)

I love the chicks in sport commentary.

Her & Mel McLaughlin are superb...& they know their sport.

NrlVader

Juniors
a672758100b97b81f4b705341112c438

A list here, http://www.theleader.com.au/story/4195321/famous-sharks-supporters-photos/#slide=14

Last edited:

taipan

Referee
Narhhh he is not a celebrity, he's just a karnnnt.

Now listen here .Me mate Scomo attended the voting booths at the Local Council elections at Lilli Pilli,had photos taken with everyone ,kissed the kiddies, stroked the pets,wore his Sharks cap.

What more can one ask of a country's treasurer?

Dave from the Gurus
Kenny and Jim from the Cruel Sea
The bloke from 2WS
Sam Newman

There are quite a few other musical Sharks fans, I'll name drop Kane Dyson, lead singer from Sydney cow punks SPURS FOR JESUS and Stewart Cunningham lead guitarist and singer from LEADFINGER.

I know of several bass players and the drummer from another inner Sydney group THE SMART FOLK, there is a definite strong musical connection with the Sharks.

taipan

Referee
As long as it's not Maynard G Crabs ,me ole china.Bleeding beatnik,thems were the days.Ye old Bob Denver carked it in 2005.

There are quite a few other musical Sharks fans, I'll name drop Kane Dyson, lead singer from Sydney cow punks SPURS FOR JESUS and Stewart Cunningham lead guitarist and singer from LEADFINGER.

I know of several bass players and the drummer from another inner Sydney group THE SMART FOLK, there is a definite strong musical connection with the Sharks.
I know none of them, Tom.
Well I may have run across them in my travels....