What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

central coast

Now that souths fans have voted for a new direction the next thing to do is a vote for relocation to be held as central coast and 15 million is the best option for souths than playing at telstra. Obviously redfern oval will never happen under capitalist labor or for that matter under global liberal and the coalition of farmers either.

MattJ

Juniors
marshall stalin said:
Now that souths fans have voted for a new direction the next thing to do is a vote for relocation to be held as central coast and 15 million is the best option for souths than playing at telstra. Obviously redfern oval will never happen under capitalist labor or for that matter under global liberal and the coalition of farmers either.

You really need to let go of this, it wont happen now, so just give it a rest.

Kingbunny

Juniors
Bring on the Central Coast Roosters!

Has a good sound to the name, "Central Coast Roosters". Maybe then they could develop some juniors of their own.

rabbitohs

Juniors
Souths aint going nowhere, we have the choice on any moves and it will happen over my cold dead body!!

Wake up relocation is the best option and in any case you will get a chance to vote and a chance to still see them which you won't when they are packed up and relocated to perth.

Perth will happen if you don't agitate for a vote on relocation to the Central Coast

MattJ

Juniors
marshall stalin said:
Wake up relocation is the best option and in any case you will get a chance to vote and a chance to still see them which you won't when they are packed up and relocated to perth.

Perth will happen if you don't agitate for a vote on relocation to the Central Coast

Would you mind explaining why perth would happen?
Apart from PHaC being from there, he has never once mentioned the idea, and Crowe is the co-owner and he wont want too see that happen, so please tell me, apart from a few tools on this forum that are from perth and are publically trying to convince themselves they will be getting a team some time soon, what on earth makes you believe that Souths will be shipped off to perth?

Seano

Juniors
And more importantly why the members would ever vote to move the team to perth?

Comrade your havin a laugh!

ozzie

Bench
lol - comrade you have them biting..Perth not far enough WEST is oing to be your next line.

Good luck Rabbits against one of your other enemy = Saints

mightybears

Bench
the vote means one less team for/pushed to/forced on the CC
bring back the bears, mr gallop
we want to be there!

waywooway

Juniors
marshall stalin said:

I've given Russell your name address, so that you can included with Eric Watsisname of people who have dobbed (different meaning) Mr Crowe.

Conan

Juniors
The rabbitohs will go nowhere until their lease agreement at telstra ends, I reckon that they will then be sold by their new owners to the central coast consortium for a tidy profit (read 9 mill), that 6 mill profit in 4 years. Remember the central coast consortium put in a rival bid for souths but withdrew it for reasons unknown.
The rabbitohs do need to get out of Redfern as Clover Moore and the council are against developing it. They need to go north as it is their best option, at present souths have the worst training facilities, worst club, and a home ground not even close to their ground. Anyone who is against the move to the central coast is living in the past with George Pigginsand does not want to see the club survive and move forward.

Conan said:
The rabbitohs will go nowhere until their lease agreement at telstra ends, I reckon that they will then be sold by their new owners to the central coast consortium for a tidy profit (read 9 mill), that 6 mill profit in 4 years. Remember the central coast consortium put in a rival bid for souths but withdrew it for reasons unknown.
I think you will find that the reason they withdrew is that they have come to realise that the original figure of around $8m was deemed over priced given that PHAC's offer of $3m was being seriously considered.

As for PHAC selling it for $9m, I don't think so. The only reason why he would sell is if it all falls in a heap, which seems to be on track. Even then he would be lucky to get his $3m back. PHAC may have just saved Singo some money.

Conan said:
The rabbitohs do need to get out of Redfern as Clover Moore and the council are against developing it. They need to go north as it is their best option, at present souths have the worst training facilities, worst club, and a home ground not even close to their ground. Anyone who is against the move to the central coast is living in the past with George Pigginsand does not want to see the club survive and move forward.

Can never ever happen.For the first time Souths football club members have the right to say where our team plays out of.Our new or any potentially new owners (as you reckon) cant move us out of Sydney without the members vote.

Latest posts