What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Centre of Excellence Concord

Tiger Woody

Juniors
The manchester united of the nrl

Justine Pascualo must have been a car saleman,real estate agent in his previous life.
Must think we Tigers supporters came down with the last shower.
Justine.....Maybe we can build the one at Concord with lego blocks and save some money....

Last edited:

Clifferd

Coach
The manchester united of the nrl

On potential we could probably be the 2nd biggest club in the nrl behind Brisbane. McArthur region is 1mil+ and fastest growing area in Sydney. Of course that largely means we need success aswell

I think it's good he's set the bar that high. Now let's see if he can achieve it lol

BuffaloRules

Coach
All good...

The plan was a $57 million development right, so without the $10 mil from the Govt they will still build something substantial with the remaining $47 million?

Talk about a fricken pipe dream..

Tiger05

First Grade
It sounds stupid to me anyway. What are they going to build ? A new gym for $57 million ?

Tiger Ted

Bench
Have always taken this pipe dream with a grain of salt...
Tigers always have these dreams and take us gullible supporters for a ride,then nothing.
Gift of the gab is not easy to sell.Tiger supporters have been around the block a few times.Good try Justine Pascualo.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/spo...t/news-story/552e444e19fcf0263bb62462b3a0c215
Justine has always come across to me as been way beyond his station in life as CEO.Geez this club has a history of such pathetic inept CEO's that there's no doubt that the selection criteria has never been merit based.

I can't forgive this impostor for allowing the scumbag shyster Isaac moses to run roughshod over him & the club !!

He is nothing but a lily livered reactive CEO who must be well connected to have landed a significant role which is way beyond his ability to carry out competently !

simmo05

Bench
On potential we could probably be the 2nd biggest club in the nrl behind Brisbane. McArthur region is 1mil+ and fastest growing area in Sydney. Of course that largely means we need success aswell

I think it's good he's set the bar that high. Now let's see if he can achieve it lol
Correct. And as long as the tigers keep ignoring the supporters and the area that offers the ONLY growth, it will never happen unfortunately

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Justine has always come across to me as been way beyond his station in life as CEO.Geez this club has a history of such pathetic inept CEO's that there's no doubt that the selection criteria has never been merit based.

I can't forgive this impostor for allowing the scumbag shyster Isaac moses to run roughshod over him & the club !!

He is nothing but a lily livered reactive CEO who must be well connected to have landed a significant role which is way beyond his ability to carry out competently !

We sure can pick them can't we Ted.
Mayer,Buckets of It O'Neill,and my pet hate Humpty Dumpty...a reserve grade footballer and reserve grade CEO.
Throw in Madam GO and the hits just keep on coming.

Crazyperpman

Juniors
All good...

The plan was a $57 million development right, so without the $10 mil from the Govt they will still build something substantial with the remaining $47 million?

Just remove the Braith Anasta Memorial Gatorade Bar from the Plans and it should just come in on budget.

super_coach

First Grade
I quite like having something that no other club has...State of the art circa 1960 training facilities. It gives us a edge. I mean do you see the SAS training in a five star resort, no they train in some dirty stinky hole in the ground, just like us

Tiger Ted

Bench
I quite like having something that no other club has...State of the art circa 1960 training facilities. It gives us a edge. I mean do you see the SAS training in a five star resort, no they train in some dirty stinky hole in the ground, just like us
If only our team had similarities with the SAS ie resilience grit integrity etc

Latest posts