What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Challenge Cup Final on Fox now...(71,000 crowd!)

In front of 71,000 people, the game is currently on fox. I won't give the result away, but if your near a tele, put it on, its a good game

Cheers,
Moffo

A

ali

Leeds fans have a song about him. Goes something like "your just a dirty Cas Bastard". Anyway, I didn't think he was too bad. The Calderwood incident looked fair enough, but there were a couple of forward passes which went against us.
Anyway what an awesome event. It should be every Rugby League fan's dream to one day go a to a Challenge Cup final. I know its definately one of mine. I can't imagine how good the atmosphere would be. It loses nothing on soccer's FA Cup final and shits all over our Grand final in terms of atmosphere.
I quite enjoyed the game. I thought the first half was a bit scrappy, but what do you expect for a final. The second half was quality stuff. I just wish Leeds had taken that opportunity to have a shot for goal. Then we could have a replay, and another chance to a watch a Challenge Cup final.