What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Changes this week that have to be made

Nikora. Just dropped. not first grade standard yet. Replaced with Capewell
Williams. Not first grade standard yet. Replaced with Boogs.
Xerri. Not first grade standard yet. Replaced with Katoa & Feki back to his natural side. Jmoz to centre.

Feefs back in off the bench.
B.Braily
Uele
Sorenson

snout

First Grade
First grade standard?
What is that?

Most or all of those mentioned are victims of a team with no structure. No pressure being applied through a game plan or an effctive kicking game.
Those things are all on the halfback.
He owns the result.

Thats the change required right there.

bluefox68

Staff member
Nah - Feki should have played his last game a month ago. Mulitalo has done nothing wrong.

I do think Capewell plays better starting. Maybe give Nikora a bench spot.

If we’re serious about B. Brailey being our starting hooker next year, he should be on the bench...

No to Sorensen...

Lets have a look after the guys creating the problems are removed then ey? off the pace , off the smarts , bad reads, missed tackled for trys , cant support, & cheap penalties given away at critical moments.
They are the weakness.
They have had their moment , now go back & practice what it takes to be a real first grader & let the experience back in. Even Katoa is better than Xerri.

snout

First Grade
Sorenson and B2 are not FGS.

One guy who was ....Seggy.

But thats another thread.

xerri is going to be great. He loves the Sharks. Im with him. Once he learns how to be a first grader & does what Dugan does. Chases everything, supports everything & makes the right calls by trying his guts out. Right now, hes completely out of grade. & it showed today what has been hiding behind the veil of rookie. Same Nikora. Both are not deserving of first grade roles.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
None of that will happen, will Moylan be fit to actually finish a game, that'd be good.

I doubt it.

Ronaldo will come in outside Morris on the right, Dugan to fullback.

Hopefully Fifita is back probably save him for Canberra. Not sure what Magoulias brings.

None of that will happen, will Moylan be fit to actually finish a game, that'd be good.

I doubt it.

Ronaldo will come in outside Morris on the right, Dugan to fullback.

Hopefully Fifita is back probably save him for Canberra. Not sure what Magoulias brings.
Correct. But ive got $500 at $35 on this so I want to win more than ever. We cant & won't with the youg fellas in. They just arent good enough.