What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

changing of the grubs

sandshark

Bench
Although he has only coached Melbourne, I think Bellamy will do wonders for the Brisbane Ponies.
Bennett however, living on a past legacy will no doubt get him a gig elsewhere if he wants one.

This could completely derail Melbourne & the Broncos this year. Fingers crossed. Broncos CEO publicly admitting talks are on going with Bellamy.
The only way for this to stop now is Bellamy to re-sign with Storm for 3 years.

Quigs

Immortal
Ohhhh the dark clouds are building over the Donks. Oh me oh my.

Better get intouch with that Thai Rehab mob. Young Dariarse and Rehab Roberts might be looking for a room or two.

looks like a succession plan to me, Creeping has one more year, Bellyache gets his gap year and they all set off happily into the sunset.

Generalzod

Immortal
oh well since Cooper Cronk left Smith deciding to retire from rep football you can tell that the Storm golden years of cheating is over and Bellamy looking for a way out..

Stake Removed

First Grade
The job at Melbourne would be tough job, i can see that being next stop for Ricky.
Bellamy at Broncs
Walters at Raiders
Bennett at Wigan or parra