What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 7 news

Cooper-Man

Bench
Guys, a Channel 7 reporter contacted me after reading my thread regarding banner/flag rego. (must have been in the public forum, but EVERYONE is watching us man)

Anyway, they want to do a story for the news and want to meet up possibly thursday evening. ( I requested evening because we all have work commitments) they want to showcase our banners and flags etc. The plan would be to get the big jersey and a couple hundred of us in colours and with flags and banners and just go mental. Possibly some interviews etc.

I believe we need to get onto this with numbers and show our colours and support for out team. Hopefully pump them up even more than they already are. Also would be a good way of getting some positive publicity to the saints considering all the CRAP that has gone on in the last week etc.

COME ON GUYS. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE respond positively to this. Lets go mental and show our support.

Cooper-Man

Bench
CHANNEL 7 just called. We are looking at 7PM THURSDAY at Kogarah, on the training oval. FIRE UP. Lets turn up in numbers.

STG-MACCA

Bench
Well done to all that turned up, it was massive!
Should come up a treat on Saturday night's news. I hope we are alive next week so we can really tear it up big time.

Good work Cooperman for organising everyone to be there.

Cooper-Man

Bench
thanks to everyone who came and supported. Especially people like Dre who missed his year 12 grad and Jackie and the girls who gave away their footy show tickets to make it.

Sorry to the guys who missed it cause it started earlier than expected.

silverex

Bench
I'm glad it went well guys.

I drove past at about 6:45pm on my way home and everything was in darkness with people waiting out on the footpath. It didn't look like anything was going to happen - no Channel 7 vans. Good that it turned out well.

Steel Dragon

Bench
It wil air at about 620 and kickoff is at 745 so it will be relevent news ie "dragons fans pumped for tonights big game..."