What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel TEN cant help it self.

eaglerock

Juniors
Through reporting on the Matthew Johns sacking, they threw in a short story about the women in AFL having a ladies lunch and how disgusted they were with the league. Your Kidding, do any of these nags take their blinkers off. AN I DONT PARDON THE PUN

Eels Dude

Coach
Who cares. People need to get over these little things. Does anyone really notice apart from dedicated League fans? Move on.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Through reporting on the Matthew Johns sacking, they threw in a short story about the women in AFL having a ladies lunch and how disgusted they were with the league. Your Kidding, do any of these nags take their blinkers off. AN I DONT PARDON THE PUN

and channel 10 gave Webster the arse from sport and replaced him with a Victorian AFL supporter

As Ice Ice Brady said, no new threads are needed. Already got two huge ones talking about the matter enough. And someone mentioned this before anyway.

ozjet1

channel 9 just gave the swans ladies luncheon some airtime too. everyone's against rugby league i tell ya. :roll:

Latest posts