What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chasing Old Memories - Era of the Biff - posted in NRL also

Quigs

Immortal
This thread was also posted in the NRL pages.........

I am chasing stories memories and pics about rugby league from the 1950's through to the late 1980's can you help - or get in the old Dads ear and get him to relive his memories........

My name is Quigs, I am the webmaster of the era of the biff website. The site involves memories of matches, heroes and hard men, and stories from the Era of the Biff in Rugby League. It covers the era roughly from the late 50's through to the mid 80's.

It was an era I grew up in, followed religiously, and want to have remembered. The goal is to get other league supporters of the time to contribute stories and relive their memories. Unfortunately we are now all getting older and I think this historical part of the history of League is getting overlooked. It is my intention, as webmaster to have the site evolve as more and more content is added.

The websiteis over 250 pages and has the following sections,

Hardmen and Heroes - currently over 70 players listed.
Memorable Matches - over 22 listed.
Favorite Moments - over 24 listed.
Your Stories - over 130 listed
Hardmen - Madman Player Poll. (Boyd leads Sattler, then Karalias)
My Story - Why I love the era of League called the Era of the Biff
Picture Gallery - Pictures submitted currently 16 galleries.
Interviews - 3 Interviews. Changa Langlands, John Sattler and TVpersonality Ray Martin.

All contributions are acknowledged.....

Cheers
Quigs
P.S..... good luck with the rest of the season

Latest posts