What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chat Room, Mondays & Tuesdays @ 7pm(AEST)

R

roostergirl

i cant get in
emcry.gif

A

alex

Come save your manager!

<DIR> Willow punches Alex <DIR> <DIR> 8El has returned.</DIR></DIR> alex punches willow back Willow says ouch alex laughs evilly Willow cries Jedda Punches Alex Jedda : don't make Willow Cry! alex : runs and dobs Willow thumps Jedda and alex alex : whoops <DIR> alex runs and dobs <DIR> <DIR> 8~megan_thurston~ has returned.</DIR></DIR> Willow punches megan</DIR></DIR>

sexy_horsie

Juniors
wel alex u can punch wilow but dont go neer bronco or fat mike dont tuch them ok and melstar and ali11 too dont tuch them there mine.

sexy_horsie

Juniors
bronco i no u luv me lok wot growler tol me on msn

sex_machine says: <DIR> was bronco there did he miss me wot did he sai abot me</DIR> sex_machine says: <DIR> tel me pleese</DIR> EVILGROWLER says: <DIR> he wants to get to know you and wants you to have his babies</DIR> sex_machine says: <DIR> reeli how mani babies?</DIR> EVILGROWLER says: <DIR> at least a forward pack</DIR> sex_machine says: <DIR> wot</DIR> sex_machine says: <DIR> how manis that</DIR> EVILGROWLER says: <DIR> 6</DIR> sex_machine says: <DIR> oh ok if he wonts to</DIR> sex_machine says: <DIR> did he sai im preti?</DIR> EVILGROWLER says: <DIR> no</DIR> sex_machine says: <DIR> wot did he sai i look like</DIR> EVILGROWLER says: <DIR> he didnt</DIR> sex_machine says: oh dats cos he hasnt seen me yet broncos heres a foto of me:
Image_1259_953.jpg

A

alex

So we meet again Sex_Machine:eek:? Well too bad for you I saw some episodes of Search for A Supermodel and I know that girls name was Kate and she lives in WA when you tell us you live in Penrith. Next time at least don't rip off someone from TV.

A

alex

Lol Growler you got to string her along you lucky thing! Build up her hopes so that when they come crashing down it will hurt even more. Almost makes me unblock her. Almost, but not quite.

sexy_horsie

Juniors
use 2 think ur cleva? think agen! cos im reeli good frends with a managa here so use ll be baned so fast fasta dan a frog in a dicshonari!

A

alex

Sexy_Horsie please tell me, how fast is a frog in a dictionary:(? Well I think you said dictionary anyway, hard to tell with all your home schooling shining through and muddling it up.

A

alex

YOU are the only stupid one here. No one else has put pictures of people living in other states pretending to be them. No one else has put their trailer park sayings up here pretending they make sense. No one else has put up their Harry Potter story in a thread about League. Go away and come back when you've completed your primary school education.

Latest posts