What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chee - Kam

Yep, definitely.

Most Raiders fans are gutted at losing him (although to be fair our full-strength backrow of Papa/JT/Fensom will not be displaced anytime soon).

He's very physical and got good hands & skills to get away an offload.

I'd be shocked if he wasn't a permanent fixture on your bench next year.

winnyason

Juniors
would replace the bgb(trex) thanks guys we may be in a transition phase next season with kite about to leave as well.

shear_joy9

Coach
potential to be one of the game's best second-rowers imo. I rate him very highly.

really pisses me off canberra let him go and signed some bum from canterbury and a hack from newcastle.

Raider_69

Post Whore
he got a much better offer at manly and ultimately thats why he left, the raiders couldnt justify the dollars for a player no better than 5-6th best backrower in the club

he's got a ton of talent but he's probably the most selfish player ive ever seen.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Didnt shower himself in glory today either, enhanced his on-field reputation for selfishness and dumb options today. Even accounting for the injury.
He has plenty of ability but mentally he's not quite there yet.

Clifferd

Coach
Was looking quite dangerous until that shoulder injury IMO. But definitely has a good future ahead

slacko87

Juniors
he has mentioned on twitter he is unable to bench at the moment with his shoulder, i assume that means he did have a reconstruction.

its a shame the raiders lose another quality junior, but with manlys losses he is more likely to play NRL up there in 2013 then the Raiders.

Latest posts