What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chelsea F.C. III: The Age of Antonio

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
fair enough, time for an upgrade, an extra 20K will make a big difference

when are you expected to move in ?

Jimbo

Immortal
Hey Haff, I understand that all of our current players are happy and none of them want to leave. Is that also your understanding?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
that would be a rather stupid assumption, stadium talk is trolling is it ?

I'll leave you trolls to your own

Jimbo

Immortal

It's great to see players supporting the team from the sidelines despite their own adversity

Hopefully those few days off last week were just what Diego needed to get his back sorted

Haffa

Well that was a decent weekend. 7 points clear and playing like Champions.

A bit of competition woke Alonso up.

Last edited:

Jimbo

Immortal
Very handy couple of results last night

Hopefully citeh and the yids take some points off each other next week before we head to the slums

Haffa

That was a very convincing, controlled performance for me with lots of moments of quality throughout, and hard-pressed to find real criticism in any player. Cahill did seem to look a little unsure of himself still when he came back on after the collision, but that fortunately wore off, good job too, with a nice header finish. Very JT like that goal. The team was very composed and perhaps we were too composed, and needed a pinch more of aggression to appease those wanting complete dominance. Credit to Hull, they did well considering their place in the table.

Alonso continues to improve I noticed again today, and I continue to be impressed by our controlled passing and use of the wings. I do miss seeing Hazard surging through 3-4 defenders at once, hopefully we'll get to see it again soon, but not likely in the coming fixtures.

The headline of the day however has to be Costa's answer to the media, he said so much just by scoring that goal, and the celebration was a brilliant response as well. I can see that celebration becoming a popular meme for future, over-dramatised, stories aimed at rattling the club.

Great weekend overall.

Jimbo

Immortal
Costa didn't seem too miserable at all, did he?

As you say, his goal and celebration were the perfect response to bullshit media stories and the simpletons who believe them

Haffa

David Luiz MOM not surprised best defender in the League.

As you know I said elsewhere, Could have been worse, could have lost to Watford at home. 9 POINTS AHEAD!!!!