What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chelsea F.C. III: The Age of Antonio

Jimbo

Immortal
_95139230_getimage.png

For nearly sixty million quid less...

Jack_Napier

Staff member
_95139230_getimage.png

For nearly sixty million quid less...

1/3 of the price for 3 times the player. Kante is just class and there's no doubt in my mind he's in the top echelon of CM's on the planet.

He would instantly improve any side he went to.

Haffa

I imagine he will be getting a nice pay rise and a long term deal in the summer. He's so humble he will probably still drive his mini to training.

Haffa

hey Haff, you watch the U/23s this morning ?
Not yet. I did read we should have killed the tie off but left the door open. I'm still stunned the game is on saturday when the First team is playing in Stoke. Deprives them of a crowd at home.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I saw it on Chelsea TV, or the first 10 mins while waiting for the Seville Leicester game. Boys against men, we dont seem to take these games too seriously which was disappointing, once I saw our line up it was game over, a very young team.

Your guys just bossed us off the ball, much bigger and stronger.

Haffa

That second leg score....

Stoke played a decent game of Rugby. The good guys got the points in the end. 21 points to go.

Haffa

I just rewatched the match on the weekend. That was a dominant performance. If we'd taken the few half chances and the ref didn't have a shocker we'd have won that by a lot more.

David Luiz at 30 million, what a bargain. He is a colossus. I'd make him captain next season, but I'd be happy with any of the back three leading the club.

Also Pedro was fantastic once again.

Jimbo

Immortal
International breaks suck. At least we know that Hazard won't get hurt playing for Belgium I suppose

Life could certainly be worse though, since another double is very much on the cards. Assuming we don't get Kaaaaaaaaaaned at Wembley of course...

Haffa

International breaks suck. At least we know that Hazard won't get hurt playing for Belgium I suppose

Life could certainly be worse though, since another double is very much on the cards. Assuming we don't get Kaaaaaaaaaaned at Wembley of course...
Probably sweating on that cup game more than anything atm only because I'd prefer not to spend the week in London should 'they' get there.

Mong

Post Whore
Costa didn't seem too miserable at all, did he?

As you say, his goal and celebration were the perfect response to bullshit media stories and the simpletons who believe them

"I did everything possible to return to Atletico."

Lolz

Seems he has wanted out for some time...

Simpletons just don't want to believe it :joy:

Haffa

10 points clear, mate. We don't give a f**k. 17 goals is a decent return for someone who wanted out.

How many did Payet manage?

Mong

Post Whore
Well that's a change of tune...

Fully expected, obviously, but still..

Many Lolz.

Haffa

How is it a change? This comment is the first time anything has been confirmed. The manager hasn't condemned him, he hasn't downed tools. He did everything possible besides the shit which is allowed at West Ham.

10 points clear, another title looking extremely likely. Lolz all around.

Missed your answer, How many did Payet manage?

Jimbo

Immortal
10 points clear, mate. We don't give a f**k. 17 goals is a decent return for someone who wanted out.

How many did Payet manage?

I think we're supposed to feel embarrassed because Costa was looking to go back to Atletico six months before it was reported that he wanted to go to China

Any sort of attention will do, it seems. Thankfully my Mum hugged me enough when I was a kid...