What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chem Ali Cup - Round 5

legend

Coach
I have Grothe, Rigon and Hindmarsh in one side so I guess I had a pretty good day today but we'll have to wait until tomorrow and see how it all pans out.

Pigskin

Juniors
I think the Rashers are gonna lose to the high flying Northern Spirit by 2 points

and I had 2 players sin-binned this weekend :oops:

grrrrrrrrr .......

Oink !

I had Vaealiki, Luke McDougall and Fletch today too, I think I've finally won a game. :?

If they went by the NRL stats (I know they don't) I'd have 8 forward tries from 8 forwards, and 8 normal tries.

So I've at least scored 44.

ForestDragon

Juniors
:D Just sraped home against the Giants 40-34 thanks mainly to 4 forward tries.Need my backline to put up more points though John Wilson and Ty williams particularly.Good game Giants ,you got a good squad. ;-)

Pigskin

Juniors
I got it wrong,

somehow missed the Dykes field goal for the Northern Spirit and a try to the Rashers to Ashley Harrison

managed to get up in a classic encounter 36-35 :p

Northern Spirit had their first loss

Oink !

Kingytek

Juniors
First of all, Congrats Frotters for an outstanding display.
Secondly, Someone remind me to never drop Matt Bowen again, he would have won the game for me
Thirdly, thank f**k someone beat the spirit(sorry, tall poppy syndrome), thanks Rashers!!!!!

Good weekend all, just a pitty we couldn't get progress scores all weekend!!!! :roll:

Glenn

First Grade
Ahhh bugger lost the game by one, congrats to Rasher for a great game and revenge will be mine next time we meet ;-)
Kingy enjoy it while it lasts, I don't intend for it to happen to often :lol:

Latest posts