What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cherry Evans Sanctions

myrrh ken

First Grade
Injection into muscle mass was legal which they did, they didn't just drink it ffs

IV was not legal

Last I heard it didn't enhance shit anyway, pretty sure roids work though

Maddog will likely pull a Benoit one day the steroid infused merkin

Thanks for the education. Well they won a premiership on it so we will never know. Elite tour de france cyclists and usain bolt mustve also been duped as well.

Anyway i guess there are more convential ways if cheatling like salary cap rorting and fixing games against parra.

Thanks for the education. Well they won a premiership on it so we will never know. Elite tour de france cyclists and usain bolt mustve also been duped as well.

Anyway i guess there are more convential ways if cheatling like salary cap rorting and fixing games against parra.
How does letting parra win help? Imho the bloke responsible for that hasn't played a decent game since Gifty was signed to souffs

Him and his bum chums were cut because we let him go like we did Beaver for them

None of them play for manly anymore so what of it

myrrh ken

First Grade
How does letting parra win help? Imho the bloke responsible for that hasn't played a decent game since Gifty was signed to souffs

Him and his bum chums were cut because we let him go like we did Beaver for them

None of them play for manly anymore so what of it
Fair enough just throwing fire out your way. No fun when you agree.

Mattc

Juniors
How was he not charged for the eye gouge? The reckon not enough evidence. Seemed pretty clear cut to me. It was at least worthy of a hearing??

Latest posts