What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chics State of Origin

Quigs

Immortal
I enjoyed the game. It was played hard and fast. Congrats to all who played. The good guys won. Iwas cheering for the Blues even though an Emu Park Girl was the No5 for the marons.

But I will let you in on a little premonition I have had. Watch how this game will be a springboard to promote the chics comp which kicks off later in the year.

I know that the boundaries have already been set for the womens NRL 'we've picked our favourites' comp and we (the Sharks) were not even invited to the starting gate.

And I bet your left and right that the poor old Sharks team will not even get a mention.

Card Shark

Immortal
How many sharks players were in that game?

It’s still bullshit we aren’t in the official comp next year.

Chicks playing is Great for the game I reckon!

Eion

First Grade
I enjoyed the game. It was played hard and fast. Congrats to all who played. The good guys won. Iwas cheering for the Blues even though an Emu Park Girl was the No5 for the marons.

But I will let you in on a little premonition I have had. Watch how this game will be a springboard to promote the chics comp which kicks off later in the year.

I know that the boundaries have already been set for the womens NRL 'we've picked our favourites' comp and we (the Sharks) were not even invited to the starting gate.

And I bet your left and right that the poor old Sharks team will not even get a mention.
The 17 year old?

I really enjoyed it, and have been a fan since watching the girls play before a manly game.

If it was at shark park, I’d take the littleuns. They enjoyed it too.

How many sharks players were in that game?

It’s still bullshit we aren’t in the official comp next year.

Chicks playing is Great for the game I reckon!
4 Sharks
5 Rabbits
4 Newcastle

It's a disgrace us and South Sydney were left out.
It's even worse that the f**king Roosters were spruiking this week about how many of "their" players were playing.
f**king Cocks.

bluefox68

Staff member
Yep, we’ve discussed this before, but it stinks how politics has penalised the Sharks & Rabbitohs...

AJB1102

First Grade

Thats just f**ken obvious. You'd be mad not to. Congrats if you think you've clued into something here but it'd more surprising if your "premonition" didn't come off.

Quigs

Immortal
My point AJB re my premonition is that the NRL won't give a shit about the roadkill they have left on the way to commencing the chics NRL 6 favoured side comp. (** Sorry ONLY 4 TEAMS as pointed out by the learned Cardy in post below **)

I am still totally pissed that we Sharks are not part of that comp. That is my point.

Last edited:

Card Shark

Immortal
Only 4 teams in it Mr Quigs.

Just 4, a joke of a competition.

Could’ve played 5 even, with a bye, to make the comp go a bit longer.

Only 4 teams in it Mr Quigs.

Just 4, a joke of a competition.

Could’ve played 5 even, with a bye, to make the comp go a bit longer.
I fear that us, or South's, won't get in even when they go to 6 teams.
My feeling is that they (NRL) will be pushing for Newcastle (deservedly) and Penrith. After that I'd say they will be looking at Nth Queensland, Melbourne and Canberra. There may be a sway to Manly as well, plus one of Parra, Dogs or Tigers.
Us and South's will be low on the totem pole, unless we join forces and fight the power!!

Last edited:

chewsta

First Grade
It was a great game. I love how it has plenty of smaller skillful players out there causing havoc. Something the main game is slowly losing.
The blues fullback who's name escapes me, is awesome, fast as lightning and has ball skills. Our number 4 had a blinder too (was that Kelly?)
They can play, thats for sure.

Card Shark

Immortal
Chicks touch is probably nearly as big as guys (numbers wise), so that’s where the girls hone their skills.

This is just an extension of this, the next level for them to go to.

shaggs

Coach
It was a great game. I love how it has plenty of smaller skillful players out there causing havoc. Something the main game is slowly losing.
The blues fullback who's name escapes me, is awesome, fast as lightning and has ball skills. Our number 4 had a blinder too (was that Kelly?)
They can play, thats for sure.
Sam bremner. Helensburgh tigers I’m pretty sure

Latest posts