What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chocolate Soldiers are back!

PeterBrown

Juniors
Hello all,

Well, the Chocolate Soldiers are back!

We saw the panthers win the premiership in 1991, only to see them miss out on the semis in 1992. And again, 12 years onwards, the same thing is happenning again.

Does anyone think that the panthers (Chocolate Soldiers) can win the premiership from here?????

I don't think so!

choc_soldier

Coach
:roll:

It's only April.

The Panthers are flat at the moment, but they will rise again. I still think they are a top 4 team. From there, anything can happen.

But in answer to your question, yes, I think the Panthers can go back to back.

SP

Bench
today is the 27th of april, not the 27th of august when the season is about 2 weeks from over,

if we're not in the top 8 then, then start the idiotic comments

Fibroman

First Grade
We just have to brush up on our handling and we will be o.k. We are still the benchmark.

Big Mick

Referee
Well considering the start we had, against 7 top teams that are expected to be at the business end come the seasons finish, plus an anzac test, could you blame the players for being knackered? No team has had the start we have had to have. We were only one of 3 teams who had to play the knights with Andrew Johns, and they were at Full strength!, something they havn't been since that game.

Apart from the warriors, who i still think are a chance to make the 8, every team that we've played has been in the top 4 already this season or is still in the top 4.

Can't blame the players for being knackered but they got a couple of easier games and then the bye to recover. Boys will bounce back this week.

Fibroman

First Grade
I totally agree Mick. We have had a real tough start to the season. A positive I believe, is that I none of the players are playing badly as individuals, we are just making silly mistakes as a team. That can be fixed at a couple of good training sessions. I've got no doubt that we will bounce back this week, and will even put my avatar up for grabs to any Tigers supporters out there, I'm that confident.

choc_soldier

Coach
Being 4 and 3 after the draw we've had is bloody good. There are no easy games in the NRL these days, but we have weathered the storm and still remain intact. Rep season will test us, but if we can come out of the Origin period still in the 8, it will set up a good platform for our assult for the remainder of the season.

fibro man said:
We just have to brush up on our handling and we will be o.k. We are still the benchmark.

Don't you mean the skidmark of the comp. :lol:
Your crap team are for it. They won't make the 8.
Conceding 80 points in 2 matches shows what a mediocre team penrif are.

Rooster Cogburn. said:
Don't you mean the skidmark of the comp. :lol:
Your crap team are for it. They won't make the 8.
Conceding 80 points in 2 matches shows what a mediocre team penrif are.

Your team scoring just 12 points (with their last six pointer highly dubious) against the 2001 Wooden Spooners in the last two matches???

:lol: :lol:

Once westie boy retires - roosters ala the early nineties...HERE THEY COME!!! :lol: :lol:

Fibroman

First Grade
Cogbreath is really struggling now, just like the roosters will next time they face the black attack.

Big Artie

Juniors
I have to agree with Cogburn, the panthers are just a small mark on that bench the roosters and dogs are the mark, both sides are playing poorly however they are still wining games, the Panthers cannot make the top 4 they are gone slim chance of top 8, tonight they are playing a Balmain side without a couple of their stars and if they cannot win by 25-30 points they are dead set chocolate soldiers. :lol: .

SP

Bench
23 posts

you must be a closet fan

if there's a big enough closet to fit yourself in

Big Artie

Juniors
Some of your supporters may also be looking for a closet to hide in after tonights game, I believe 23 posts is pretty good considing I cant sit on the computer all day I actually have a life as well.

Big Artie

Juniors
Actually Lewis shouldnt you be at the game, or you just one of those supporters that hangs in when your team is playing well, because that is typical of the penrith supporters.

Latest posts