What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chookpen Offline Once Again

What a joke. The Chookpen is the worst fan forum around. They can't even afford to pay their internet bill. f**king pathetic. Worst club forum in the business.

Last edited:

horrie hastings

First Grade
What a joke. The Chookpen is the worst fan forum around. They can't even afford to pay their internet bill. f**king pathetic. Worst club forum in the business.
Yes I have been trying to access the chookpen since I have been in Adelaide but the site crashed yesterday and still not up today.

Parkway_Drive

Juniors
Sounds like you love the place better dead than red.

Seriously, it has become so unreliable recently I am not missing it much when its down lol.....

Parkway_Drive

Juniors
Just want to talk Roosters mate. Where else is there?
Jisms site.

But nowadays only me Jism and Chook 56 use it. A few on Pen gave it bad publicity by saying it was the forum with no rules, etc and put others off using it.

Maybe Jism can offer to help Chris out with the Chookpen as he seems to have a passion for it.

Parkway_Drive

Juniors
Or the different Facebook Roosters supporter groups which have a bit of activity. Always getting stuff from them on my newsfeed and i sometimes reply.

I dont use Reddit.

So it is 21/7 and those poor, poor sad merkins at the chookpen.com.au have failed to pay their internet bills again and their shitty site is offline again. f**king broke-ass sad merkins. Seriously is the chookpen the worst forum in the business or what? Red probably died tying to suck his own choad. Fools.

Who cares? isolated fan forums are rubbish by default. cesspits every last one.
I agree but there doesn't seem to much action here. Where have all the posters gone?

Honestly though the chookpen is the worst. The mods are the worst. They allow bullying, homophobia and racism. They won't even close the forum to let another thrive. Seriously they have shit advertising over everything, almost no members and they can't even stay on line. R6 is a choad and Red is a coqsucker.

adamkungl

Immortal
This one had a bit more action when I was mod.
Unfortunately the powers that be replaced me with no one so yeah.

It'll pick up if people make the effort to post weekly threads and start discussions and stuff but I don't have the time to actually make an effort anymore.

Lambretta

First Grade
There seems to be a fair few threads on Facebook - that's where most people post these days
TBH - I forget about the internets for long periods of time so I tend to be sporadic at best with websites

I'm better with Facebook and most people are probably the same

Never visited the Chookpen