What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chooseday Night Football

W.Smith

Juniors
I've voted.
If it wins, that's two ANZAC matches down on Chooseday, with a victory each.

Might wanna check results there Brutha, this is the game where Matty Head kicks a pearler from the sideline to win

and Heady was great this day, i loved this game as a massive Heady mark, i have it on tape but now ill have it on disc if the vote gets up

Why does Fox have a verification code for voting on Chooseday night footy ?

Last edited:

thommo4pm

Coach
Might wanna check results there Brutha, this is the game where Matty Head kicks a pearler from the sideline to win

and Heady was great this day, i loved this game as a massive Heady mark, i have it on tape but now ill have it on disc if the vote gets up

I think he is referring to two Anzac matches being shown on Chooseday night footy, with the first match shown being a Roosters victory, this would be the second match shown...a Dragons victory. 1 win each on Chooseday night footy.

All of the Anzac Day matches have been high quality, except for 2007.

W.Smith

Juniors
I think he is referring to two Anzac matches being shown on Chooseday night footy, with the first match shown being a Roosters victory, this would be the second match shown...a Dragons victory. 1 win each on Chooseday night footy.

All of the Anzac Day matches have been high quality, except for 2007.

Of course, im punchy, dont mind me Lol

nrlnrl

First Grade

I think that started after a few polls were hijacked by fans

Nugby

Juniors
And apologies to nrlnrl who mentioned this on another thread that I missed earlier. Jumped on specifically to post the original post at the time and mustn't have looked hard enough.

Saintsman

Juniors
Love this game. It all happened in front of the Dragon Army too. One of my favourite games I've been to, bar Manly semi 06, and I thought Melbourne at Kogragh last year was pretty good. (Simply because my first game in the army at Kogragh, and I hate Melbourne)

If Head never f**ked his knee in 2005 against the Tigers, I have no doubt in my mind he would still be our halfback this season, we would have won at least 1 title...

phonetic

Juniors
Anyone know if we got this game over the line tonight? Can't see anything on the fox website.

nrlnrl

First Grade
according to the tv guide from the website, it's on Fox Sports 2 at 9.30 tonight - enjoy !

Speaking of which, jeez look at those sides...

ROOSTERS: 1 Anthony Minichiello, 2 Chris Walker, 3 Ryan Cross, 4 Chris Flannery, 5 Joel Monaghan, 6 Amos Roberts, 7 Brett Finch, 8 Jason Cayless, 14 Stuart Webb, 10 Adrian Morley, 11 Michael Crocker, 12 Craig Fitzgibbon, 13 Luke Ricketson (c). Bench: 9 Craig Wing, 15 Richard Fa'aoso, 16 Ban Hannant, 17 Anthony Tupou.

DRAGONS: 1 Ben Hornby, 2 Colin Best, 3 Mark Gasnier, 4 Matt Cooper, 5 Wes Naiqama, 6 Trent Barrett (c), 7 Mathew Head, 8 Luke Bailey, 9 Dean Young, 10 Jason Ryles, 11 Ben Creagh, 12 Lance Thompson, 13 Shaun Timmins. Bench: 14 Willie Manu, 15 Justin Poore, 16 Michael Ennis, 17 Albert Torrens.

Look at the names on those benches!

Latest posts