What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chris Anderson has to go

Alex28

Coach
I know there was alot of players missing, but the test was a disgrace.

Chris - pick players on form. Dont pick your mates, or your players from your club or former clubs. Pick on form.

The Kiwi's played well, but a team WITHOUT Stacey Jones abolutely embarrased the Kangaroos.

The Chris Anderson style of play isnt working. It doesnt work in the NRL. It wont work in Test Matches.

England must be looking forward to this...

Chris andersons style of play... not only dosnt it work in the NRL, but how on earth can you get players from different clubs to adapt to his flat style? It leaves so much room for error, you cant expect players to keep hold of a bullet pass that is perfectly flat... We had the players out there to do it... But we didnt.. I blame anderson.. I felt Kimmorley played pretty good... But gower still should have been there.

He just didn't prepare well. Too many cooks spoiled the broth today. He needed more forward options on the bench in those conditions. And why was Buderus taken off, using up an interchange, when the forwards had to be used more? Injury?

Lockyer can improve a hell of a lot too. He's always going to be bad one-on-one defending, but surely he can make an offload to a winger without having to thow it over the sideline.

Taking Buderus didnt make sense at all.We went downhill from that moment on.He knows and plays like johns in some situations.
Great for international league though and i wouldnt mind an english victory in one of the test to keep them on their toes.
This loss should make them realise that Gower has to start and Wing needs to be on the bench. :cry:

146 days until Brisbane continue the losing streak :shock:

all-knight

Juniors
ohhh dear, how long has it been since australia has lost to the kiwis?? my, my, i was prepared to give anderson a go before the test but now im with the majority of you. it's time to go.......................chris anderson!!

i agree, noddy was never in form and should never have won that half spot. and why he took buderus off i have no idea, thats just silly, hes a great defender amongst other things and that for mine was the icing on the cake. get rid of chris and bring in sticky ricky!!!

CoastieChik

Juniors
The reason he took Bedsy off was because he didn't want to take off Wing - and there was no chance in hell of him taking off Nobby!! :evil:
Even though it was clear his game was not suiting the team! IMO the reason he didn't just swap the nob and gower was it probably would have looked too good!! We probably would have ended up killing them!!!

See how wonderful it is to have "such great depth and latitude"?! We can have the player of the year on the bench - and still get beaten by the kiwis!! Wow - how fantastic!!! ](*,)

I don't think Lockyer was himself today - quite a few uncharacteristic mistakes and bad passes! :( However the try he set up for Simmo was pretty good - as was the kick he put in for webckes try - true Lockyer style!! O:)

Oh well, at least now if we lose against the poms, it should spell the end of Chris Anderson as coach! And therefore nobby's rep days too!!

~bedsy~

First Grade
Holla if ya hear me said:
Taking Buderus didnt make sense at all.We went downhill from that moment on.He knows and plays like johns in some situations.

This loss should make them realise that Gower has to start and Wing needs to be on the bench. :cry:
yeah I was surprised that he took Buderus off... Noddy should have been put on report... I was disscused that he had a smile about that tackle.
It only shows that Gower should have started and we need a new coach.

antonius

Coach
Willie Mason must have Ro**ed the Tooth Fairy to get into the Australian team!! How bloody useless was he in todays test? First touch he does the Willie fumble while playing the ball, then he gets into open space, and gets the ball knocked out of his handies in typical Willie fashion. Fair dinkum if we haven't got better bench forwards than him in Australia I give up. The bloke is an average club player at best, I have to keep checking to see if he plays for the Sharks, surely that would be the only reason he gets into the team. Then to top it off Anderson takes Bedsy off (one of the better players on the field) and puts Gower at 5/8th and wing and dummy half, why wasn't noddy taken off in a straight swap for Gower? I'll tell you why.. because that would be Anderson admiting he should've started with the NRL player of the year instead of goldylocks, the title of the thread is correct Anderson has run his race.

CoastieChik

Juniors
antonius said:
I'll tell you why.. because that would be Anderson admiting he should've started with the NRL player of the year instead of goldylocks,

Goldylocks?! That's a little too nice, wouldn't u think!?

I'd be going more for the ugly duckling, nobjockey, tosser, chop...or perhaps just plain old wanker!!! :evil:

the_knights_rule

First Grade
i thought kimmorley was pretty crap, he was barley ever involved in the game. Gower better get the halfback spot for the next game, chris anderson has no excuses anymore apart from that he is in love with brett!
antonius i agree willie mason did crap all apart from dropping the ball but i think the worse thing of alll was the person who sung the national anthem!! how could anyone be so out of tune :?:

CoastieChik

Juniors
How can u be out of tune when u don't even know the words??! :shock:

I felt sorry for the poor girl!! 8-[

Yeah, nobby's about as good as walker when it comes to defence (actually there games are pretty similar all round - they're both CRAP!!) - go and run in the opposite direction! Anderson probably figured taking him off would be a waste of interchange - cos he hadn't done anything!!!

Thought DeVere was pretty useless as well - as per usual!!

Leasha

Juniors
CoastieChik said:
How can u be out of tune when u don't even know the words??! :shock:

I felt sorry for the poor girl!! 8-[

It was a pretty appaling performance! At least she massacred the New Zealand anthem almost as much as she destroyed the Australian one - though at least knowing the words to the Kiwi anthem was an improvement on the song! :?

I'm taking her deplorable effort in singing as a sign of the game that was to come... a game which was not played particularly well by either team IMO! Anyone who knows me could tell that I was NOT HAPPY with the game when I changed to Channel Seven to watch the Union in preference of the League... :oops:

Alex28

Coach
i wish his race was run...i trully do...

it isnt run. he'll remain in charge for the englsh tour. we'll stay with the same game plan. we'll remain with such players in the squad as Noddy and Willie Mason in the squad because they play or the right club, not the likes of Craig Gower who has clearly been the best halfback in the game.

it isnt right. the rules have to be changed so Anderson isnt the sole selector on tour.

B.L.L.G

Retired
Alex 28

You are 100% correct!

I have spent the last 40 minutes E-mailing the daily telegraph bagging the shit out of Anderson!

He is emotionally unstable.....his future at Cronulla is uncertain meaning it will be plague`n his thoughts & idea`s coaching this Australian squad.....his mind is not on the job he`s thinking about other things.

He is in 2 minds and he is not focusing on Australia.

1st of all Kimmorley should NOT be number 7!

Thats the stem of all the problems! Kimmorley! him and Anderson are Australia`s problem!

I like what Antonius said........Willie Mason DID root the tooth fairy to make the team he is f**ked! he comes on what does he do? he drops the ball with a bad play the ball on his 1st touch.

He has yet to prove himself same as Bailey....who`s Bailey? he hasnt earnt his stripes.
Sing out of form......
Hegarty looked shit.
Minichello better than Lokyer! deserves better than wing NOT a winger!

Teams f**ked over all.....it needs a over haul.

Do what i did E-mail > sporttalk@dailytelegraph.com.au

Plague their shit with letters bagging Kimmorley.

I absolutely gave it to Anderson & Kimmorley.

I ever had a go at the rugby world cup....i said, id rather watch 2 crinkle cut women play lawn bowls than Union.

So E-mail them sporttalk@dailytelegraph.com.au and have smart jibs at them.

I must of sent over 30 different wise ass cracks about Kimmorley & Anderson.

copy an paste this address> sporttalk@dailytelegraph.com.au and go E-mail them.. make it short an sweet with your messages.

B.L.L.G

Retired
I noticed that we went wide on every occasion...we DIDNT do the hard stuff up the middle of the guts...i think we didnt respect the opposition.........You cant go wide on every play............
Just dis-organized.....probably ring rust............we SHOULD have played straight after the grand final like some one suggested the other day........
I had 100 bucks on Australia to score more than 25 points in the game! it was looking good at 10 to nil only 15 minutes into the game.

Kaz

junior
I wish some of the Aussie Players learnt how to play the ball properly.

We got penalised a few times because of bad play the balls.

princess plj

Juniors
buderus being taken off should not have happened but as you all said heaven forbid brett kimmorley gets taken off. wow he scored a try, how much else did he do? he plays like a fairy, i have never seen someone so scared to takle- he touches the player and then runs away....he is a fairy! hopefully someone wil come to their senses for the next test! start with gower at half back, leave buderus on!

on another note what happend with lockyer when he went off the field?

B.L.L.G

Retired
I think its sad that Daniel Anderson an David waite are Australians themself and are doing their darnest to beat their fellow Australian team.

Its a sad state of affairs for Ingland & NZ having Aussie coachs.

Its just not right.

Mongrel bastards.............

~bedsy~

First Grade
plj said:
buderus being taken off should not have happened but as you all said heaven forbid brett kimmorley gets taken off. wow he scored a try, how much else did he do? he plays like a fairy, i have never seen someone so scared to takle- he touches the player and then runs away....he is a fairy! hopefully someone wil come to their senses for the next test! start with gower at half back, leave buderus on!

on another note what happend with lockyer when he went off the field?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
It's only funny cause it's true... he does nothing and taking Buderus off was a mistake... if he didn't wanna take his little fairy off he should have taken Wing off.

Latest posts