What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chyna found dead in home

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
That's a real shame.

I'd be surprised if one day she DOESN'T end up in the HOF to be honest. She was iconic, she was a pioneer. From the moment she debuted, you knew she was going to be great. From being Triple Hs bodyguard, to DX, to The Coporation and of course the chemistry with Eddie. Someones already mentioned her IC reigns, her Royal Rumble entrys (and lets not forget, also first woman to get an elimination)

May not be for a few years, but I'd pretty much guarantee that it will happen.

Anyways, enough about that HoF

Well before her time, i thought she was cleaning herself up?

Caped Crusader

Juniors
Her gang bang body of work will always remain special to me.

She now has a special folder next to Anna Nicole Smith

Last edited:

Big Pete

Referee
They only dedicate shows to talent if they're active on the roster. They may run a quick "In memorium" grab and judging by social media they most likely will but they'll get on with the show.

She was a star in one of the brightest periods in Pro Wrestling history. She may have damaged her reputation but nobody could ever take that away from her. HHH and Jericho owe a lot to her and Eddie was always quick to praise her for their storyline together - which made him in the WWF.

RIP Chyna

Mogsheen Jadwat

Juniors
jackbud.001.gif

mackdadday

Juniors
She would post a lot of videos on facebook which i would watch and you kind of tell she was looking for a bit of love.

Watched the whole Vince Russo video. Really paints a sad picture and wags the finger at HHH, Steph and Vince. Compelling stuff.