What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cities: Skylines

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Not sure if there is a thread on here, I had a quick check but couldn't see anything.

Has anyone played this city building sim?

Not my typical kind of game, but so far I've sunk about 32 hours in it so far! Highly addictive, although there is alot to get your head around (I feel this is especially as I've never played anything like this in the past)

I've got a couple of the expansions - After Dark and Snowfall but I want to add Mass Transit as well

Not sure if there is a thread on here, I had a quick check but couldn't see anything.

Has anyone played this city building sim?

Not my typical kind of game, but so far I've sunk about 32 hours in it so far! Highly addictive, although there is alot to get your head around (I feel this is especially as I've never played anything like this in the past)

I've got a couple of the expansions - After Dark and Snowfall but I want to add Mass Transit as well
It's everything the latest SimCity title should've been

If you ever want a real challenge try banished

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Funny you mention that, I bought that for my wife when it was on special.
She didn't really give it a chance but from what I saw it looked alright.

Funny you mention that, I bought that for my wife when it was on special.
She didn't really give it a chance but from what I saw it looked alright.
Banished answers a question nobody ever dared ask

What would happen if Dark souls and SimCity had a medieval era baby that had a Stark fetish

Winter is coming