What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cleary out for 8 weeks 🙁

Did a quick calculation and it looks like his first game back will be in Round 20 against the Dolphins at home.

Would’ve been Round 19 but that’s our last bye round.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Reports are saying 8 weeks for Nathan. I'd be resting him until the round 26 game against Souths if we are on track to make the top 4. That gives him 2 easy games against Souths and the Tits to warm up for the finals.

age.s

First Grade
Yeah hammys are bastards, so I hope they're extra cautious with him, especially if were comfortably sitting in the top 4.

In truth, we wouldn't have had him for most of this period anyway. The timing could have been much worse.

Munky

Coach
Putting alot on the shoulders of Yeoweh to carry our forwards and play halfback.

He can do one but even I question his ability to do both.

If he does he should win the Dally M.

WestyLife

First Grade
Yeah hopefully it's more a 4 week injury and the club has put its foot down

You'd hope so. No reason can't be top 4. Just do the Ivan defend your way through the season until he comes back. The halves might not be as elite in attack but they shouldn't let points in. Even Cole was stopping kikau I'm honestly pretty content right now it's the other 16 teams that should worry about the embarrassment of losing again.

betcats

Referee
2 byes in tgat period I think. 6 games. We can win enough games to be thereabouts Will all come down getting back and keeping back.

Black Panther

Juniors
Let’s see if Luai can earn his money now. At least we get to see what Cole and Laurie have got to offer as well. Bad timing for Schneider to get injured also, would’ve been first choice as a replacement. 2 weeks in a row now he has been hit on the legs whilst kicking.

Iamback

Coach
Ahh yes the yearly mid season freshen up for him before we lift the trophy

The only game in there that looks a certain loss is the Broncos.

Depending on if Manly have DCE and Jake back up

Frankus

Juniors
Tiger fans will be more invested in the next two months than Penrith fans.

Their next four years depends upon it
Luai really needs to step up. He was ordinary in the 2nd half against the dogs. Needs to stop dancing in field whenever he gets the ball. Very predictable, he is either looking to pass immediately after the catches it or starts his dance moves. Needs to add some variety, like running the ball straight, stepping off his right foot or throwing a long ball.

Iamback

Coach
Let’s hope it’s at the lesser end. A few tough games coming up, the sides potential victories will be built on the defensive starch more than attack you would imagine.

Cole and Luai will do a job. Cole is more a running half so that will be a point of difference than what Schneider provided

Latest posts