What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

C'mon Premier League

smeghead

Bench
O'Hara in no way deserves to be in PL.

In all but 3 games this year (maybe off days) he has been a class above the Premier League pack.

I really think he was what we were missing in first grade this year. Apparantly personality clashes were the reason for his exclusion

Chachi

Bench
Some say "personality clash", I say "attitude issues".

Gee...who would have expected that?! Sounds remarkably similar to one or two of our boys we've got running around...who coincidentally have a remarkably similar reputation to O'Hara.

Supports my view in expecting that most successful and experienced coaches would deal with our situation the same way Henry has.

[get's off high horse]

steven_tiger

Juniors
Unfourtunantly the loss to the Tigers means the Raiders are out of Premier League, because Parramatta knocked off Penrith.

It's a shame, because the Raiders had a team to give it a shake again this year.

Chachi

Bench
Walt Flanigan said:
I think if Dobbo was allowed to play that would have made a huge difference. Ah well, c'mon Flegg!
Yep. And from all accounts Campo was pretty ordinary.

Latest posts