What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Co-Captains 2024

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Well I guess all those 100 game rookies in our team need a bloke with more game to lead.

Co captains, no general, I look forward to the pressos, perhaps Dale can whip out his guitar or Cameron showing his cuts as he is to small to start lock.

But hey they really try hard.

Special K

Coach
Nicho is a leader but obviously they don't want to flood him with all the external stuff that comes with the C role. Let Dale and Cam front up with the media.

carinashark

First Grade
I for one am looking forward to Cam on cam with the media. The walk off at half time will make a tremendous end of season reel.

Quigs

Immortal
Well we now live in a time when all clubs have co-captains and captains captain.

Gee look at the Dog's who last season, or was it this year that ordered their captain not to come to training or anywhere near the club.

Have a look at what we've got as this forum's Cap'n. I rest 'me' case.

Chimp

Bench
Had to be them 2 - and I’m comfortable with it. Both are very much ‘lead by example’ Captains, and for all you can maybe question their effectiveness (Dale more than Cam), you can’t question their effort, their commitment or their standards - and hopefully that is rubbing off on those around them, and as Captains, they can rightly demand the same from their teammates, though you’d like to think it won’t need ‘demands’. They’re both blokes it would be easy to follow.

Weaponhead

Coach
They have the experience to do the job. Not having extra responsibility on Ncho is a good call.

Don't let Cam do Captains challenges.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I would have made either Nikora or Ramien a co captain, they are both the only players now with 100 games or more for the sharks.
And would have been good to seeing how they go as co captain

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I would have made either Nikora or Ramien a co captain, they are both the only players now with 100 games or more for the sharks.
And would have been good to seeing how they go as co captain
Nikora possibly....Jesse nah... Doesn't have the temperament imo. Too many brain farts in general play let alone shouldering him with the extra responsibility. B2 is the other one I would have considered as he appears to have a cool head and has footy smarts relatively speaking.

Stake Removed

First Grade
This year would be 1st time in years that the player with most games for the sharks is not at least named co captain.
Trying to remember last time that has happened

Latest posts