What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coffee thread

how do you have your coffee?

• Total voters

urban eel

Juniors
no not that heavy 112kgs 195cms
but still looks like my sums are a little off i had 63mg of caffeine
and my Ld50 was from some TV show i was watching last night

to play it safe i wont have more than 80 shots a day

Pete Cash

Post Whore
You'd have to drink them quickly. I believe it takes like 4 to 5 hours to get rid of it. People use caffeine as a supplement for the gym and its quite easy to get the dose wrong if one doesn't do things properly. Now it probably won't kill them but it will make an unpleasant few hours.

urban eel

Juniors
had my first shot of Esmeralda coffee yesterday. easily the best ive had in my short career as a coffee snob/twat
paid $7 with no remorse

Misanthrope

Staff member
I want more coffee in my life, but it's not exactly easy to find here in China outside of Starbucks.

I know instant coffee is shit, but if I want to get some coffee sent over to me that I can make at home without a French Press - what would you caffeinated SOBs recommend?

soc123_au

Staff member
A pod machine from Aldi & a heap of pods would get you out of trouble. Shouldnt be too pricey to ship over there. That is my only big hate when I go to China, the coffee there is f**king woeful. Luckily there is a Starbucks near my hotel, but even that is only a touch above bearable.

Misanthrope

Staff member
A pod machine from Aldi & a heap of pods would get you out of trouble. Shouldnt be too pricey to ship over there. That is my only big hate when I go to China, the coffee there is f**king woeful. Luckily there is a Starbucks near my hotel, but even that is only a touch above bearable.

I have no idea what a pod machine is, but I will look into having my folks pick one up for me when they're next in Newcastle or Sydney. No Aldi in Armidale or Glen Innes, as far as I'm aware.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Pods are definitely the go.

Had Bulletproof coffee the other day. f**king staunch, filled me the whole day. Was crazy tasty as well, which was unexpected.

soc123_au

Staff member
95% of women are bat shit insane Cliffy. The other 5% are post op trannies. Of the 95% Only 32% have a good rack & only .05% have an awesome coffee machine. You are quite the catch.

Last edited:

Latest posts