What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cogburn's "Prediction" Nightmare - Part II

And as yet, we are all awaiting the much anticipated return of rooster cogburn, the "man" that knows it all... :roll: :roll:

Let's go back in time shall we???????

Rooster Cogburn. said:
I reckon the Roosters will win easily. Penrith are the most mediocre premiers in the history of the premiership and the Roosters will prove it on Friday night. I can't believe how stupid some people are by continually talking them up. It'll be funny to see the tune change after Friday night. :D

Big Panther Cool's response:

If the Panthers are the most mediocre premiers in the history of the premiership, then where does that leave the roosters?? :shock:

You've completely displayed your stupidity by counting your "Chickens" before they hatched, and from how your beloved team played on Friday Night, they're still cowering inside their shells......

Well cogburn???? Where are you??? Come out wherever you are!!!!

P.S. Well Done Melon and other rooster supporters for being gracious in defeat. Pity I can't say the same about cogburn.

Then there is this beauty................

Rooster Cogburn. said:
Canberra? Don't make me laugh. :lol:
You will get my respect if you beat us or come within 10 points of us on Friday.

Big Panther Cool's Response -

Well cogburn????? Where's the respect??? So far all you've done is posted another thread with the predictable excuses for your teams SIXTEEN (16) POINT LOSS TO THE PANTHERS.

THAT'S MORE THAN TEN (10) POINTS EINSTEIN!!!!!!!!

Where's your honour cogburn?!?!?!

Fibroman

First Grade
Cog breath will appear on this thread when he hears the words " bring out the gymp " :lol:

redeel

Juniors
he's baiting you guys;and dont forget he is a mster baiter hahahahahahahahahaha get it master baiter,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,master baiter haha

SP

Bench
i dont even bother to read the crap that dribbles from cockbum

the ignore button comes in handy

And here's another one from the Rooster Cogburn vault...............

Rooster Cogburn. said:
Penrith will get the mother of all hidings on Friday night.

Big Panther Cool's response -

You'll probably find cogburn in his mother's arms after the hiding his poor old roosters copped on friday night!!!

Still waiting for you cogburn........don't hide in other threads dude!!!

Rooster Cogburn. said:
Blow it out of your arse. Your chocolate soldiers are for it. I'd be very worried about Friday night if I was a Penrith supporter. I can smell the fear from here.

The only fear I smell is of you cowering on all fours in the corner, with constant images of Joel Clinton, Martin Lang & Trent Waterhouse stampeding all over your "benchmark" team.

Be careful cogburn, those big bad Broncos are coming to get you too!!!! :lol:

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
ROFL this thread is hilarious. I hope cogburn didn't run to the TAB last friday and put everything he owned on the match. He must hav put his computer on the game. :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
Raiders 2004 said:
ROFL this thread is hilarious. I hope cogburn didn't run to the TAB last friday and put everything he owned on the match. He must hav put his computer on the game. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

But wait, there's more!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rooster Cogburn. said:
Penrith are a nothing club who perform like a nothing club 9 years out of 10. The grand final that we lost was definitely one that we should've won. We are twice the team that they are and that's why it annoys me so much. As I said if it had been Brisbane or even Newcastle it would have been acceptable but Penrith? It was like watching Leon Spinks beat Ali. The fun part will be watching us dismantle them in Rd4. I'm expecting Newcastle to give them a hiding in Rd1.

Big Panther Cool's response -

If Penrith is a "nothing" club, then what does that make the roosters, who have scored a measly 12 points against the Panthers in their last two matches??

Oh that's right, Jason Cayless wasn't playing - otherwise the roosters would have scored more :roll: :roll:

A six-point loss to a full strength Newcastle - hardly a hiding.

A SIXTEEN POINT win over cogburn's bunch of feather pillows - NOW THAT'S A HIDING!! :clap:

Where are you cogburn?????????

Latest posts