What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coke vs Pepsi

JTrain89

Juniors
Which do you prefer? Personally I reckon coke but somedays I think Pepsi just one of those things i guess whato do you guys think?

McLovin

Staff member
Coke tastes horrible and is by far the worst tasting of all colas unless it's vanilla coke. Pepsi is ok..Prefer Pepsi Max though.

Haven't had either in 3 months because im trying to not be a fat kent...

Misanthrope

Staff member
In descending order of greatness:

Dr. Pepper
Vanilla Coke
Cherry Coke
Pepsi Max
Regular Coke
Coke Zero
Diet Coke
Pepsi

Bazal

Post Whore
Dr Pepper is more like root beer surely.

Cherry coke is awesome. But like MC i gave up soft drink to stop being a flabby bitch. Also because the choice was that or alcohol

Misanthrope

Staff member
Much like his opinions on lamb, Mis goes out and proves he has taste up his arsehole by ranking Dr Pepper the best soft drink.

I didn't say it was the best, just the best of the cola-esque drinks.

The best soda is clearly a three way tie between Korean nostalgia drink, Raspberry Fanta, and Home Brand Lemonade.

Dr Pepper is more like root beer surely.

Cherry coke is awesome. But like MC i gave up soft drink to stop being a flabby bitch. Also because the choice was that or alcohol

I drink considerably less soft drink (and alcohol) these days than I did in China. Between that, twice weekly squash, and four times a week at the gym - I'm hoping I'll see some goddamn results before my China return.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Did anyone else have Raspberry Coke?

That was just the tits. It might even have topped Dr Pepper IMO.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I generally find Pepsi a bit too sweet for my taste - but my god I'd try that in a second. I know I'd cry because of how good it will be.

Hard to find in Australia (outside of speciality import stores), but I found it in China in the most random places.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Hard to find in Australia (outside of speciality import stores), but I found it in China in the most random places.

My two local places (and a major supermarket) stock some really interesting items at times. I will HAVE to look closer.

I still maintain Raspberry Coke was the best. I would happily get that installed instead of water mains.

I am aware of the health issues there.

McLovin

Staff member
Well if we're going on sodas as a whole... Mountain Dew is king. Nothing comes close..