What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Col thread?

Fanny Batter

Juniors
finally people r listening.u see the value of being open with your fans. nbb (who was frustrated) is now calmer.all it takes is good media relations.

did bumpergd get the sack or sumthn!

greg

Juniors
newtownbluebags said:
here's one to get ya a wee bit closer!

I considered that one NBB but couldnt get past the colours. "N" can only be blue and white. (No disrespect Newcastle of 1908).

greg

Juniors
Jeffles said:
This was already in the public domain. Nobody listens to me, hrundi or Bluebag :(

Never doubted you Jeffles, just thinking of those who aren't privy to this forum.

Jeffles

Bench
Fanny Batter said:
finally people r listening.u see the value of being open with your fans. nbb (who was frustrated) is now calmer.all it takes is good media relations.

did bumpergd get the sack or sumthn!

The response is more like it should be. I can talk until I am blue in the face here but when it comes in the form of a statement from the President, things have more cred.

Oh - and I can assure you that the Baron of Belmont St is still as active as ever.

Latest posts