What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Commiserations

pantherz9103

First Grade
I said I wouldn't troll anymore and I'm keeping my word.

I know what it feels like to lose the preliminary final. It was an awful feeling after the Panthers lost to the Dogs last season. I got over the feeling after a few days or so, but I remember feeling sick in the stomach after the loss. You rue the end of a dream and know that everyone starts with 0 Pts at the start of the next year, so you don't know if they are going to get there again next year.

On the other side I'm delighted the Tigers won. I'm happy for the coaching duo of Tim Sheens and Royce Simmons, both long time Penrith boys but they are doing a great job at the Tigers now. To get a team that was 150/1 on at the start of the year to make the gf is a brilliant achievement.

Bad luck Dragons. You have a top side but it wasn't your night. You'll still be one of the teams to beat in 2006.

Jordan

Juniors
Yeah, bad luck Dragons fans... I was going for the Dragons, and it was sad to see them lose. I don't want the Tigers to win the gf, as being a Cowboys fan I can't stand to see Tim Sheens and Scott Prince succeed...oh well..better luck next year guys.