What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complaint of racial abuse in Roosters v Broncos

Holy f**k what a dickhead Spencer is.

Whether he said it or not, calling out Mam straight after the game and telling him that if he wants to do anything at the hotel “I’m right there” is peak stupidity. Then actually trying to start something that night… I actually feel for the Roosters here because he’s clearly brought the Panthers arrogance with him.

He’s a young fella, who at points in his life has probably been able to get himself out of trouble by saying things like that. This will probably be a big life lesson for him.

Although his conduct post game has shown he may not be the sharpest knife.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade

Whether he said it or not, calling out Mam straight after the game and telling him that if he wants to do anything at the hotel “I’m right there” is peak stupidity. Then actually trying to start something that night… I actually feel for the Roosters here because he’s clearly brought the Panthers arrogance with him.

lol that post match presser just keeps getting worse.

Same with how Gee handled it tbh.

Nealo 12

Bench
Stinky
Skunkie
Skully
Smelly
eric cartman band GIF by South Park

mxlegend99

Referee

In his entire Panthers career he never once got in to trouble for saying anything racist.

One game under captain squid games and he is suddenly saying racist shit to opposition teams.

This is all on Roosters. When Mitchell was abused by a Roosters fan last year, Panthers arrogance saw Jarome Luai go in and offer support to Mitchell. Luai is a role model (until November anyway).

jack coburn

Juniors

Didn't' he offer half the roosters team out to the carpark last year after a game. Seems his go

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors

Penriths fault. Penalty Broncos.