What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete injury news -- by Haig from OEE

t-ba

Post Whore
oneeyedeagle.com said:
Following the privatisation of the club and the team's much needed home win against the Penrith Panthers, the Sea Eagles will welcome the progressive news on the injury front.

Following thorough investigation on game day interviewing the men out injured I can confirm the following to put a smile on the Manly dial:

- Sam Harris and Shayne Dunley are certainties for next week against Parramatta, who are minus Nathan Hindmarsh (Origin duty).

-Chad Randall will return for the Parramatta game or at the very latest in two weeks against the Rabbitohs at Brookvale Oval.

- Michael Monaghan will be back on the park in the Manly number 7 jumper in JUST two weeks following a better than expected recovery on his injured finger.

- Jason King has been told by the doctor that his recovery is going so well that he will be on the park in maroon and white in 1 or maximum 2 weeks. (I have an exclusive interview with Jason King going on the www.oneeyedeagle.com website in the next few days- he tells of his injury agony and eagerness to be back better than ever!)

All in time For Souths :D . The only home game I'm unable to attend all year though :cry: