What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Packy

Bench
I'm probably sadder to see Ashton go to be honest, not based on playing ability but the guy is all heart and seems like a really top bloke off the field. Would've liked to see him hang around but hopefully he makes a go of it in England.

It SIMS there will be different feel around the club next year.

I love Ashton. He's a great big lovable dope. All the best over there.

Charlie124

First Grade
If we do sign Granville I'll be very happy with him and King as our hooker rotation with Kosty there for injury/form cover for hooker and backrow.

Kosty hasn't let us down, he's just not a first string hooker. Happy with the re-signing.

stormbati

Bench
Said to see Ashton go. Loved watching him against the Burgess boys especially Sam.
Hope Tariq doesn't get wasted in Newcastle.

Packy

Bench
If we do sign Granville I'll be very happy with him and King as our hooker rotation with Kosty there for injury/form cover for hooker and backrow.

Kosty hasn't let us down, he's just not a first string hooker. Happy with the re-signing.

"you're playing hooker" "ok Coach"
"you're playing backrow" "ok Coach"
"you're playing halfback" "ok Coach"
"you're playing bench" "ok Coach"
"you're playing Reggies" "ok Coach"
"you're playing Prop" "ok Coach"

NRL needs more of these. Good hold imo.

Charlie124

First Grade
"you're playing hooker" "ok Coach"
"you're playing backrow" "ok Coach"
"you're playing halfback" "ok Coach"
"you're playing bench" "ok Coach"
"you're playing Reggies" "ok Coach"
"you're playing Prop" "ok Coach"

NRL needs more of these. Good hold imo.

im not sure what all that means or why it relates to my post but it sounds like you agree with me, i think.

typicalfan

Coach
Pretty sure it means those cheap guys that are low maintenance and are willing to play anywhere are valuable

TheVelourFog

First Grade
He's an average NRL first grader and being a f**king pea brain on top of it makes him f**king useless.

Yeah dont get the love for him

Drops the ball
Always gives away stupid penalties in defence
Rarely pushes the line back in attack

Not sad to see him go but wish him well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts